So when/where's the next melb meet???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OuZo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ricko and I were chatting last night and we reckon it's about time us kids got together again :D

So who's turn is it! :p

RE: So when/where

We need beer lotsa beer (and nude women?)

lol you bring your own beer mate i dont have enuf money to support your habit lol :lol: ;)

i'd have one at my place except there are 2 problems....1 is that we dont have a bbq lol. and the second is that we still have that sick snakey who could possibly have crypto. now i wouldnt be getting him out anyway so we dont risk giving it to anyone but also cos i dont wanna handle him much after his surgery. but the problem is that for all we know our whole collection could have crypto and peoples could maybe be risking theirs by handling any of our guys...and you cant have an aps meet without handling snakes! and stevo you've got a date with the mega bitch too lol.

if enough people decided they were happy to come and handle the snakes at their own risk then maybe we could organise one at our place. we don't have the hugest collection tho :p

I'd do it but you'd all get shot at :lol: Hehehee So where and when is the question, I'll get there somehow! :lol: :wink:

Are we having BYOS? (bring your own snake lol) It's singular in my case lol That way we won't all have to try and handle Zoe's snake hehehee Luke will be either happy or sad about that :lol:

i think theres a few people who would be used to dodging bullets by now lol :lol:

Ah fark sounds like I might have to try and make it down for it hey.

careful moose, i've got ya keepers email address lol ;)

what about we all just get toghether and turn up at some strangers house? i'm sure they won't say no :)

I can bring a spit, will that do Angel.......
MMMMMMMM and plenty of beer.

yeah close to my place yay (maybe i can make this one ;) ) I vote at angels :) :) :)

i vote at zac's i reckon he would hold a great get together and by the way zac we will all need a place to sleep :twisted: seriously tho people who would hold one at there place?

I would have to ask my parents ricko (pretty sure they would say no :( ) , plus i don't have very many herps ;) ;)

dont need herps to have a gathering we only drink, the herps part lasts for about 10 minutes then its drinking drinking and more drinking and if you have westy there it will be chucking at the end (sorry westy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back