So when/where's the next melb meet???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

yay,,,i was starting to have second thoughts about a computer party. :roll: .thats sicker than the mentioned key party :D ...and i wear specs when im looking at the screen to 8) ..so.......i just want to get ratfaced and meet some like minded ppl....and if keys should happen to get exchanged well ....he he he :twisted:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

ssssnakeman said:
yay,,,i was starting to have second thoughts about a computer party. :roll: .thats sicker than the mentioned key party :D

I know! That is sick! :lol: I mean a LAN party....reeeeeally! hehehehe Ever seen those blokes getting around with masses of keys hangin' off them?? Yep - they're the ones! Key party addicts! :lol: :wink: I can spot em a mile away hehehe

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

.......i just want to get ratfaced and meet some like minded ppl....and if keys should happen to get exchanged well ....he he he
I'm with you snakey. Give me some beer and some food and that will do. hopeless with the PC after a that.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

Beer, snakes and swingers....now that's a party. ;-):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back