So where

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What goods that if after all the waiting he turns out be a dud:lol: I'd rather find out straight up if he is up to my expectations;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Too many guys I find are scared of snakes LOL

Believe me I'll take a whingy female over a bitch poof anyday.

Poofs will stab you in the back if they can sleep with someone hotter.

Poor gillsy - shame there is no hugs emoticon on this thing.

Mark, I told you, to get to Australia now! Why are you still in the UK? ;););)

If a guy doesn't believe in marriage and kids chances are, he just doest want to be married to you or have kids with you!
Not always true. I've never wanted to get married or have kids. No point to getting married unless your religious, and I'd rather adopt a child than father one.
If you go to Bunnings you can buy a 'Stud Finder'

Its because you all want the badboy, life of the party, rich, handsome, well hung hero, He has to pout over you, cook and clean and give support while watching chick films, he is great at 'listening' and he knows where he left the keys.
Actually, he only exists in chick films. Dont watch chick films and you wont be disappointed.
Thats also why you always have the same male actors in chick flicks - Hugh Grant must be THE role model for us blokey-blokes to mould ourselves. They have to re-use him in so many chick films that it proves he is the only male capable of fulfilling such roles. Oh wait - hang on - even he ditched Liz for some filthy hooker! lol
Nup, no hope sorry!
Full agree with Ad.
It starts sooner than chick flicks though. Think of all the perfect Disney princes and princesses. Then you have teen romance movies.
Geeky teen falls for school's sporting hero/cheerleader, gets a make over from cool friend, then the two 16 y.o. live happily ever after.
I have nothing against the :rolleyes:entertainment value:rolleyes: of such films, it's just when some people begin to blur the line between reality and fiction.

Well, i must be the one on 20billion with the perfect man. Hahaha

A good book to read is "It's Called a Break-up Because it's Broken". I read this last year and found it to be a good read with some very valid points and helps you to see things from the point of view of your partner. This book is just as much for the guys as it is the ladies.

I'm 30, a nice bloke, have a great job, own my own place (well the bank does), think women should be treated like princesses and showered with flowers and gifts, I can cook, I clean, I'm not scared of commitment, and I'm looking for love......so how come I can't find all these girls that can't find a nice guy??

I'm 28, sometimes I have a job, sleep on my mates couch, I think that women aren't princess and don't need to be showered with flowers and gifts, I burn food, think women should clean for me, I'll run at the first hint of commitment, and I'm looking for some lovin'....... and I 'know' all the sorts of girls that niggz is looking for?? :D

I'm 28, sometimes I have a job, sleep on my mates couch, I think that women aren't princess and don't need to be showered with flowers and gifts, I burn food, think women should clean for me, I'll run at the first hint of commitment, and I'm looking for some lovin'....... and I 'know' all the sorts of girls that niggz is looking for?? :D

bahahahahaha :lol:

LOL Love it!! Send em my way buddy!! :D

My brother (who's a gay philosopher) once said... All the good guys are either taken or gay.... By his recognition that gives him at least 50% of the takings....

never fear ladies, i'm right here surrounded by things that bite :p

Im looking for a nymphomaniac, who's rich dad owns a brewery, with a twin like minded sister who doesnt mind sharing !!
Sheesh....is that too much to ask for !!??

Sadly Mark i dont have a sister and Daddy doesnt own a brewery :(

:(:(Bugger! (is that swearing mods??:?guess ill soon find out if it is!) But you admit to being a nympho .......shimone !!! ;)(runs off to look for old work overalls!!)

This'll be a thread that leads into the night for sure... all the maladjusted miscreants needing some reassurance...
1. To find the right partner - get off the computer. (unless you are using dodgy internet dating sites)
2. Stop sounding like a whiny cow. No-one enjoys listening to it.
3. Get out there! I dont care if you live in Buttrub Qld. Males live there. They are human and able to be talked to. Honest.
4. Stop treating males like some article from some rubbish teen magazine site! Sweet Jesus, some of us are over 14...and the others are just under George Clooneys age. :D

Most importantly, if you cant meet a reasonable male in your area... you probably werent meeting anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back