Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just some new pics of some of my critters

Attachments

• bhm eating2.jpg
    bhm eating2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 138
  • SUC30004.jpg
    SUC30004.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 140
  • tataz.jpg
    tataz.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 135
  • TATTA.jpg
    TATTA.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 113
  • ackiehand.jpg
    ackiehand.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 144
negative iceman they are TaTa dragons i have a trio of 2 females and a male awsum little dragons vary entertaining when they see you touch the cricket container

the latin name for the long-nosed ta ta dragon is Lophognathus longirostris small lizard complete insectivors heres afew shots of one on my hand for size comparison they are full grown my two girls are ither looking vary fat or vary gravid

Attachments

• fatty3.jpg
    fatty3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 81
  • fatty2.jpg
    fatty2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 92
think they sell for about 300 each there arnt many around they are the only dragons i keep being mostly a snake/monitor man

if they drop eggs id consider swapsys

I love tata dragons :p they r so cute.. I would have ended up with one if I hadn't yelled at my ex when he said he would catch one and smuggle it down to perth for me. Having a conscience is annoying sometimes :p

Kenshin !!

Nice little crowd you have there. :)

hey wrasse!!!!!!! yea took my over a year to get back on my feet and save the 15k i needed to buy animals, cages, licences ect ect ect :S sigh qld so much better hows your zoo

sockbat na mate they seem really easy pretty much give em a basking spot of 40c or even a little hotter and smash em with crickets iv never kept dragons b4 these guys the only thing that you have to watch for is the fact that the little blighters are lightning fast!!!!!

look back at the second lot of pics i posted the one on my had is a full grown adult they get no bigger then that they are small.......... they would look great in one of those exo-terra cages with the rockwall some silk plants, red sand ect all display like

Thanks Kinshin might look into them. They look quite sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back