Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunyboy

Reaction score
hello,i'm new here and i'm about to try and post some pictures.i'm having no problem pasting my pic's from photobucket into my post.the thing is once i preview my post the pic's look huge.if i'm doing something wrong feel free to put me right.
cheers shaun
female diamond
newdiamond017.jpg

male coastal jaguar
025.jpg

male jungle
tarzanflamingo214.jpg

fingers crossed this has worked.

thanks

thanks mate,i dont notice any jungles in your signature.you plan on getting any ? love hypo bredl's but ive never seen any up for sale over here.
cheers shaun

nice shaun. I like the colours on the jag. the jungle looks good too.

thanks

thanks for all your kind comments and welcomes.
we can get pretty much all your pythons over here except the rough scaled python.its only morelia i work with,so getting my hands on some roughies would be something else.i think theres talk of your goverment giving some out to foreign zoo's some time soon.since you have had such success in captive breeding programes.even so imo i think it might be over 10 years before they surface over here.i live in hope.

the jungle in the pic is one of my tame ones,i have 5 jungles with only one of them being a bit nuts.he'll hit you like a machine gun any chance he gets.
i'm trying to put funds together at the minute to get a pure male diamond python for a future breeding project with the female i already have.i hope to make diamonds the main snake i work with.they are hard to come by and pretty expensive over here.i should get there eventually.
cheers shaun

Hi shaun! Haven't i seen those snakes before? lol Welcome to the forum. See you around bud.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back