Stolen Pygmy Stimsons - Last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reopened this thread as I was asked niceley by misskt as she has some more things that she would like to add. Please keep any swearing out of this thread. thanks

Oh Torah im sorry to hear that. Where are you located? What did they take?
It would appear that there has been a couple of reptile thefts in the Illawarra area recently. So please make sure that the people who know you have reptiles are people you can trust. It might just be a coinsidence Im not sure of the full ins and out. Im still looking for my babies but I know that the liklihood of me ever getting them back is slim... Its something im coming to terms with.

I want to set the record straight that CHONDROS had nothing to do with it! He doesnt even know where I live. In fact I doubt anyone on this site actually knows where my house is.. unless your a police officer dealing with the case. So please lets keep assumtions general... Unless I can prove anything I WILL NOT accuse anyone. Innocent until proven guilty I say!!!

I keep saying it but Thanks again for all the support in my time of stress.

I have now looking into the upgrade of security at my place in the terms of a savage cat coming to stay (Trust me shes worse that any dog!), extra locks and a camera being installed.... along with the thought of a new snake maybe something bigger and not as easy to move next time tho! As someone on my brother facebook account said about it 'What? They stole the security system!' Never thought of them as security but it certainly put off some unwanted family at my home! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back