Striped Coastal anyone???(pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungleland

Reaction score
Hello Herpers,

I'm after an adult male coastal carpet that is similar colour and markings to this girl in the pics, must be 3 years up and captive bred. Right price for the right specimen, if you can help please p.m me.

Alternatively I have some hatchling jungles, banded darwins and hypo coastal that I can trade for the same value....

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking? Thanks for POSTING... she's glorious. Hope you find her a pal. Little striped babies would be divine!

Cheers, Lily

Very nice coastal you got there :!:
What are peoples thoughts on striping as being a result of genetics versus incubation temps???

Ps if you got a copy of "designer reptiles" by bartlett there is a perfect match for yours on page 31. But yours has better head pattern IMO :wink:

will you be looking at selling your jungle hatchlings in the near future?

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Olivehydra, I think there was a thread back then on the effects of incubation to Patterning, I am not quite sure about it and rather achieve it by proving the trait of the animal using the method of selective breeding, surely there's some members of this site who can share their experience in the past through incubation results.

fly2high, I'm in south of Oz.
wesa, I should be able to help you out if you are in the market for JCP's,
I should have some ready to go in a couple of weeks, P.M. me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Joel

Hey Joel, ultimate says it has a "stripped male" which i assume is a striped male for sale.

cheers
Mike

Gooday Mike,

Thanks for that, I'll go and check them out, You won't have a spare one in your colection by any chance would you?

Cheers,
Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back