Striped Diamond Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
No cubic zirconia's here.......

xxxx-7.jpg

xxx-12.jpg

xx-18.jpg

x-17.jpg

They arn't mine, they belong to a friend (who bred them).... they are one awesome looking snake that keeps looking better every shed.

Damn Jason they're absolute stunners! Your friend is very lucky.

Great looking snake! How long has ur friend been breeding to get these? ie. no. of generations to get your average diamond to something resembling the above?

I guess it's going to be said eventually so I'll be the first to say...cough intergrade cough!

Great looking snake! How long has ur friend been breeding to get these? ie. no. of generations to get your average diamond to something resembling the above?

no, just popped out of the blue from Southern Sydney locale animals... The breeder has been breeding this line since well before the amnesty..

lol always some one to say theyre intergrades lmao nice looking snakes dude ur mates lucky

Simply STUNNING Jason,nearly one of the best ive seen,except one a friend had.Defiantly changed a bit since a hatchling,is the female a b-w Diamond,she looks nice also...Thats defiantly a keeper no matter how much i was offered...Very nice indeed....MARK

Queue intergrade/hybrid claim in 3....2.....1...

Looks real nice =p would be awesome if the stripe was full length of the body.

That thing has turned out much better than i expected , looking very nice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back