stupid movie quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Watched the movie "Python" expecting a "B" grade movie. Unfortunately it didn't make that grade with particularly plongy :wink: special effects and gross overacting.

Anyhow one of the lines near the beginning of the movie was between two women (they were very good friends) who were talking about a pet boa. The line was "she's a python, she doesn't bite, she squeezes"

Anyone else got some silly reptile related quotes from movies?

"What do you mean theres snakes on Snake Island!!" from the movie Snake Island.

If its not in Australia yet, its about an island where the snakes kill the people off. Everyone dies way to quick from the snake bites, and its got a really lame part where the snakes are swaying quickly to rap music. Its the worst snake creature feature of the lot, and Ive seen a tonne of them!! :D

"what's that".....after a guy unrolls a 40ft anaconda shed which comes to a stop at the speakers feet. silliest reptile movie ever made[ "Anaconda"] after the anaconda has swallowed the same guy [unroller] it regurtitates him and he drops to the floor on his knees covered in mucus and blood and winks at horrified onlookers! sheesh! :D
http://twtd.bluemountains.net.au/Rick/anaconda.htm

Anyhow one of the lines near the beginning of the movie was between two women (they were very good friends)

hahaha ive seen this movie, they sure are good friends! :wink:

stupid godzilla....they said he was a reptile...but flashing lights in his eyes made him angry...hmmm. and the line 'theyre born pregnant' should he have said gravid? and dont we wish it was that easy to breed reps.
mudmum

Godzilla comes from the Japanese word " gojira" cross Gorilla & Whale...

And by crossing a gorilla and a whale you get Godzilla....Yer i see it.lol..What will they think of next.
I reckon a snake cross a butterfly sounds good.
Anaconda i thought was really bad.(Part from Jennifer Lopez).Made it half bearable.

Not from a movie but, a friend and I went to my b/f's place. He was looking after a fully grown Black Headed Python for his mate. My friend asks "If it bites you, does it hurt?"

You'll definately know if you've been nailed by a blackhead! I bet you have so much fun with this friend Amy :twisted:

What movies about reptiles has everyone seen? I`m always drawn to them at a video store despite how bad I can tell theyll be.

Python
Python 2
Anaconda (apparently making a sequel to this)
Godzilla-remake
New Alcatraz
Snake Island
King Cobra
Venomous
Crocodile
Komodo
Killer Alligator (a really really bad movie)
Lake Placid

And a lot of others Ive seen that I cant think of at this time.

Rina, that same day the Blackhead was fed, my friend passed out and refused to go back into the room housing the python. Boyfriend thought it was hillarious, bestfriend thought it was "ghastly....thoroughly evil" Boyfried and bestfriend no longer talking to each other.

Nope. The BLOCKBUSTER video stores in Newcastle sell it as "New Alcatraz". ^^

Oops mine is region 1...
OK in the states it is titled BOA lol :p

Venomous is also titled Venom in Asian countries...

Venom is also another movie within Aus about a black Mamba...

i saw a movie about rattlesnakes goin beserk and tryin to kill everything in sight...american movie. they basically culled them it was nasty. fell down laughing at lake placid....good movie. and, in one of the 'audio slave' clips they drop snakes from a basket ..dont they break?
mudmum

As a rule I tend to avoid all of the movies mentioned there. However I have seen Anaconda and it was absolute $h!t. The stupidest (next to that whole movie) reptile related movies thingy, is from a movie and series of books I really love and that would be Harry Potter. The whole concept of 'parsle tongue' (talking to snakes) is right silly, because ofcourse snakes have no ears. This is the only detail of Harry Potter that bothers me. Okay besides some bad acting in the movie, voices cracking left and right, and some prepubesant sexual tension.

didital dudes from the gold coast came into the Qld museum the other day taking photo of a retic skull for the "python 2" GREAT can't bloody wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back