stupid movie quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
didital dudes from the gold coast came into the Qld museum the other day taking photo of a retic skull for the "python 2" GREAT can't bloody wait

Ive seen python 2 (unless they cant realise theres already a movie with the title.lol). One of the main guys is the cop from the first one that fell in scolding something (I think it may have been acid). They never mention how he excaped from when you saw his demise in the first film .lol.

Cheers, Jay

ps. Im hiring 3 new ridiculous looking shark flicks, 2 new snakes (one venomous, one python based), and a few new ones on spiders, crocs etc. I think they all suck too, but im drawn to them like a bug to a bugzapper. :)

Lunar_Psycho said:
didital dudes from the gold coast came into the Qld museum the other day taking photo of a retic skull for the "python 2" GREAT can't bloody wait

Ive seen python 2 (unless they cant realise theres already a movie with the title.lol). One of the main guys is the cop from the first one that fell in scolding something (I think it may have been acid). They never mention how he excaped from when you saw his demise in the first film .lol.

Cheers, Jay

ps. Im hiring 3 new ridiculous looking shark flicks, 2 new snakes (one venomous, one python based), and a few new ones on spiders, crocs etc. I think they all suck too, but im drawn to them like a bug to a bugzapper. :)
oh I dont know its maybe a third one comming out but it was for another one of those low budget crapy movies

aha...just came to me anaconda 2.......maybe :?

Retics/anacondas-oh ya there the same damn thing :wink: . I really hope you're wrong about that, because that would mean that the sequel will infact defy the laws of physics-sucking and blowing at the same time.

Its probably about the major snake they were talking about in the first one. Two guardians leading to an even bigger snake (I havent watched it in months so not quite sure).
Im pretty sure Anaconda had a big budget, but to snake lovers it will of course look crap.lol
Im betting Amy (resident lawyer) mocks the lawyer programs like the Practise. My dad`s a nurse and he mocks ER and the like.

Cheers, Jay

although you know its going to be crap, its funny that because you are a herper you are some how drawn to them, I m like that with sport bike film like bikerboz (crap) and another one coming out soon called torche (probable crap) but going to see it anyway

Amy cant watch "The Practise" because Amy's boyfriend likes it. Amy ends up rolling on the floor in hysterics.

Ditto with the Law and Order shows although they can be entertaining if I quit thinking while watching them.

I think if you watch a movie to do with a proffesion or hobby, you will always find mistakes and stuff ups simply because life aint the amazing all the time. Believe it or not, but I dont really put away rapists and serial killers every day of the week. Thank god.

I'd thank god if you did put them away every day of the week Amy. Till then he can wait for the thanks.

True Parko. But If i were to do that, my life expectancy would be cut three fold. Some of the things you have to listen to make me want to cry right there infront of the judge. Its horrific.

As for thanking god. The day I can let my brother's children (dont have any of my own) play by themselves and not have to worry about what is going to happen to them is the day he will get my thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back