Supper frustrating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charv57

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I can't believe how difficult it is to get a young bhp at the moment is anyone else having this problem ?????:(

I have seen a couple come through the marketplace on this site over the past week. Have you had a look and contacted people on the our sponsors page?

Wait for your local reptile expo type thing?

I know Vic has one coming up, same with Sydney, if you're somewhere else ummm *shrugs shoulders* sorry i dont know anymore.

wait a month mate and there will be lots

I'm in the same issue. Finding a B&W diamond seems a difficult task seeing as the majority of diamonds I've found are high yellow. Not that i'm looking to buy atm. Just for future reference, I can't find any breeders.

There have been a couple but not heaps. You're right. Not sure wether Den's are all gone... contact breeders of BHP's on here. They may have some hatchies left.

I'm in the same issue. Finding a B&W diamond seems a difficult task seeing as the majority of diamonds I've found are high yellow. Not that i'm looking to buy atm. Just for future reference, I can't find any breeders.

nah naH nah- i found one lol... well hopefully i have!!! depends on what hatches out of the pairing!!!!

Yer I have looked at the sponsors they all out except one which is really expensive lol I'm dying waiting I'm so excited to get one I just want it know hahaha

Haha thanks :rolleyes::D

I'll just have to find a prettier one and rub that in... nahh jokes. Enjoy your (possible) diamond. ;)

There are a few in SA that I have found but.....that's not near you :p Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking about GTP's...there are NO diamond breeders in SA that I can find :(

I can't believe how difficult it is to get a young bhp at the moment is anyone else having this problem ?????:(

Where abouts are you? Are you just looking in general or have you spoken to any breeders?
I got 2 of this years booked and paid for

Where abouts are you? Are you just looking in general or have you spoken to any breeders?
I got 2 of this years booked and paid for

I have been asking breeders they all say a couple of months except for den pythons they have some this month but he want get back to me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back