Supposedly a King Brown

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Newcastle and one things for sure, there are a lot of people on woopy weed that imagine things that aren't really there living in the hunter valley. This appears to be a fishing story, get a tiddler, tell a whopper. One thing Ive learnt from hunting photos, if you take a picture of the trophy substantially closer than its background its size looks a hell of a lot bigger than it actually is. Im going to ring Fred Nile to start an anti drug campaign in Branxton, lol.

this pic did the rounds about six weeks ago and i to got it sent by several hysterical people with both stories some saying it was in cardwell some in nsw, 16 feet to 16 meters.yes snakes do get up and over twenty feet long in this country but i am positive that a king brown or any elapid in this country for that matter would be hard pressed to make it past the 11 to 12 foot mark, and photo shopping isn't that hard, ask any teenager.....

Last edited:
i have just been informed it has also made appearances in Florida and Cuba...this is to funny i cant believe how many people believe it and how there is always one person that will claim that a mate of theirs took the photo seriously people if it was real there would be more pics and prob some video footage..

Fear is brought about by a wild imagination. I am setting 2 challenges of which I belive neither will be possible.
1. Produce the photographer & state the exact address/location down to 10 meters where this picture is taken so it can be verified.
OR
2. Produce the 6 meter King Brown alive in Branxton for media.

I put this 1 in the same basket as the Emmaville Panther, The lochness Monster and Big Bird.

Don't know about Emma ills, but there IS atleast one VERY VERY large (panther sized) black cat living out near sandy hollow. I was skeptical until a plumber I have known for many years and who I know to be honest saw it himself. It's plausible. a stealth hunter like that could easily hide in all that bushland.

This 'snake' is located in the corner of uralba road and duck creek mountain alstonville. Just down the road from whee I live, it's been there for years although he's a little worse for wear ATM. The owner of the said 'snake' put him there as it is a really bad corner for accidents and to slow people down, I have images of the snake if you'd like. Hes made of wood, material and sports a little metal head. Sorry guys but it's just a little small town joke.

Picture of Huge King Brown Snake in Branxton NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back