Talk about anything!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dropped $3000 worth of gold granules:evil:

there was a hole in the bag....I think i got it all

The Bible says your life is a vapour, here one day gone the next. You're not guaranteed of your next breath, you might not see tomorrow. You are part of the ultimate statistic: 10 out of 10 people die. You will die one day, and you don't know the date nor the hour. The bible tells us we are to despise the value of our own eyes, when compared to the value of our soul. Your sould is priceless. What a tragic thing, to die and lose your soul. Spending an eternity in Hell. Take courage, while still have time, get right with God today. turn away from your sin (repent) and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ to save you. God will forgive you of your sin and grant you everlasting life. Your greatest enemy, death, will be defeated. Then read your bible daily and obey what you read, God will never let you down.

This is what the Mormons (or someone) told me last time they came to my house and the dog wasn't home.

My bosses nephew's name is Scooter....

I think it's so cool, makes me think of Degrassi Junior High

i had froot loops for breakfast.. it was real good.

santa is gonna be here soon

I never used to be able to finish anything, but after getting professional help i've.....

I saw a doco last night that said Christmas is a Christian x Pagan holiday, does that make Santa a filthy hybrid? And are we all going to hell for being Pagans :evil: :evil: :evil:? I don't like Christmas anymore. :cry:

Its funny how things get changed......like the image everyone has in their heads of santa claus is one that coca cola created ! ...he should be wearing a green suit !! (not bad for a company that supported the nazi movement during the war!)
And people buy red roses for valentine's day, when the original traditional flower is really a violet.

Im going to buy my sisters kids batteries for christmas.....with a note saying..."toys not included";)

Why is it that most people like 'The Simpsons' but you are a total nerd of you wear a Simpsons T-Shirt?

what a stupid waste of time and space thread. Doesn't anyone have anything better to do?
Or anything 'intelligent' to contribute reptile wise? I guess not, but that doesn't surprise me :lol:

(imo) the chit chat forum should be abolished from APS as it's basically just rubbish and nonsense that in many cases has nothing to do with reptiles whatsoever. Its a waste of server space.

i like guys :D :D :D
and reptles
and food
and more guys and food and reptiles
and drive ins at yatala...
and erm, food! :D :p :p
(no im not fat................................yet) hehe

what a stupid waste of time and space thread. Doesn't anyone have anything better to do?
Or anything 'intelligent' to contribute reptile wise? I guess not, but that doesn't surprise me :lol:

(imo) the chit chat forum should be abolished from APS as it's basically just rubbish and nonsense that in many cases has nothing to do with reptiles whatsoever. Its a waste of server space.

Well judging by the amount of people posting in this i don't see the problem..

You don't like chit chat, don't look at chit chat.... It's not like it's YOUR server....

Back to the thread..

I don't like whingers:lol:

i like guys :D :D :D
and reptles
and food
and more guys and food and reptiles
and drive ins at yatala...
and erm, food! :D :p :p
(no im not fat................................yet) hehe

Im a guy:D

Tissue Perhaps?? :shock::shock::shock:

yeah whatever :rolleyes:. as if I care what a bunch of pre pubescent 'no nothings about reptiles' (or anything else for that matter except maybe Power rangers or the wiggles) say.
Erin_Jane eats to much Nutella..
*******n = s p o o n
wow!!!!!!!!!! how cool is dat dude :rolleyes:

Its idiots like you bunch that have degenerated APS into fools paradise. Go eat your 'play lunch' and get back to me when your ***** drop :lol:

yeah whatever :rolleyes:. as if I care what a bunch of pre pubescent 'no nothings about reptiles' (or anything else for that matter except maybe Power rangers or the wiggles) say.

wow!!!!!!!!!! how cool is dat dude :rolleyes:

Its idiots like you bunch that have degenerated APS into fools paradise. Go eat your 'play lunch' and get back to me when your ***** drop :lol:

Maybe 2 tissues, and a hug??? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back