Tattoo Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoo Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha wont you regret geting them when your 80? ;)

Hows them nipples Trousa....;)

And Jess Im in vic. What she wants to get is a lovely delicate design that was done by a very close friend that has since been killed in a car accident. I am supporting her with this as its not just a rash decision and it has unbelievable meaning to her.

Hows them nipples Trousa....;)

And Jess Im in vic. What she wants to get is a lovely delicate design that was done by a very close friend that has since been killed in a car accident. I am supporting her with this as its not just a rash decision and it has unbelievable meaning to her.

Fair enough, and I'm not criticising, but I just didn't think it was legal...

yous will never get a job, i dont know about the youth of today and these dang obsessions they have

yous will never get a job, i dont know about the youth of today and these dang obsessions they have

eekkk I will never get a job now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• haha.JPG
    haha.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 100
i have a couple.

both arms
chest
back of neck
sides of hands
inside bottom lip
left ribs
right ribs
few on my back
few on each leg

just a couple

Isis you are a rockin' mum. When is she getting her tatt?

awww i do hope bill07 was being ironic/sarcastic....just that i really want to be able to get a job one day :S

I was thinking... I'd never let my 16 year old get a tattoo and then I read your reasons. GO FOR IT. Losing a friend is hard, having a little bit of something to rememeber them by / honour them, is awesome!

I have 2 tattoos and deciding on a 3rd. Neither one is big but I love them both.

I got my first when i was 15, woke up on someones fllor sporting a tatt. regret that one a bit but could have gotten rid of it if i want to, its just part of my past . am currently planning my next two. have had lots of time to get used to theese ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back