Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to think big.........Isn't it called Bluestone or something now.LOL

BHP.....Big mining and steel manufacturer......Need to get a REAL BIG return to buy BHP.:)

I get about $2000 bill these days so nothing new here. Jonno that's crazy. I thought mine was bad

mines normaly between 2-3k and mines going towards Canada holiday at the end of the year :) :) :)

usually get around 1k back, so part will be for a trip to Bundy then the rest on Gecko's or something along those lines.

I'll be heading to the 5-10k bill department again so not buying anything

Tax is bullshit...we work hard all year round they take our money from us and sometimes make us pay supposedly to fix our roads, schools etc and still we are driving on crap bumpy, pothole roads. When really its going to all the centrelink bludgers who don't wont to get a job.

I paid around 11k last year and only got back around $300 back and it will bit the same this year.

Europe!!! <3 or crack..... jks lol but it will pay for a few tours atleast

Im buying some albino darwins of a freind cant wait love the high coloured fluros my favorites

most probably something for the new house we just brought. like security systems.. ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back