Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting some bobtails soon thinking of calling him Stego for stegosaurus

I try to name all mine but I'm running out of idea's - the beardies are big mama & big papa, Freddy,Nim & Galeleio from nim's island my daughters fave movie : p
The pygmy's are Funk,Staa,Trejour,doux and Flash...my nick name,my company name and flash caus he's just a fast little bugger that takes off like a flash and The blue tongue's are my daughters so she named them Alvin and Brittney from the chipmunks movie...
I still haven't named my Boyds- Can't think of ne thing that is just right and they so damn spunky they need awsome names :p

I try to name all mine but I'm running out of idea's - the beardies are big mama & big papa, Freddy,Nim & Galeleio from nim's island my daughters fave movie : p
The pygmy's are Funk,Staa,Trejour,doux and Flash...my nick name,my company name and flash caus he's just a fast little bugger that takes off like a flash and The blue tongue's are my daughters so she named them Alvin and Brittney from the chipmunks movie...
I still haven't named my Boyds- Can't think of ne thing that is just right and they so damn spunky they need awsome names :p

Highlited in red is one name and how about Brute or bouncer!!:lol:.

cool may be getting a snake next year might call him renji lol great minds think alike

My son just named three geckos we picked up last night...They are 1 male, 2 females, he named them Buzz, Jessie and he wanted to go with Woody, but it was a girl...So it got the other girl lizard...

My thick-taild gecko is "Mr spotts" lol the beardies r steve and corky ands the blueys r fatty and skinny(self explanitry)

samantha im probably going to get a stimson or a carpet im a beginner so yeah and im also in WA but great names guys keep them coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back