Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My yellow beardies - 'P' (short for Present Boy, my little girls b-day pressie a few yrs ago), Stumpy, Lollypop, Sunflower, Bumblebee, Pumpkin, Haystack.
My red beardies - Nullabor, Sunrise, Aussie, Strawberry
My orange beardies - Beardie (kids named him lol), The Fat Lady (reverse psychology seems to be working), Clarabelle, Beezelbub (Bub for short), Pebbles
My whites - Tilly (Chantilly Lace), Crazy (kids again), Speckles, Mini & Octavius.
My Eastern - Bigfella/BiggySmalls (gangster)
I think I remembered everyone!?

blue tongues: snappy and bob (i am a fan of the name bob) it means (BIG-OLD-BLOB)
centrals beardies: Dio (after Ronnie james Dio) and Rex (his name was originally Bruce but after watching Jurassic park the other night the name changed quickly :)
Eastern beardie is Lilli
and Bredli is Nagini or Nags

god you like beardies

Yep lol. But they each have their own personalities. + I can't afford to get into any other species as, as u can tell I'm a touch obsessive lol:rolleyes:. I forgot Mamba, Gemima & Little Red Riding Hood - don't tell them though:lol:

guzzo yeah that is a great name if you are going to get a lizard make a thread and trust me youll get a few replies id think. ID POST ON YOUR THREAD

Im geting my Lacie on saturday thinking of calling him jub-jub

pythrulz post a thread when you get him and put on some pics id love to see him yeah jub jub is pretty cool what about dante

Just picked up our beardie on the weekend, named it bongo, not sure if its male/female so wanted something that fits either

bongo i havent heard that one before but it is a great name for a beardie now that i think about it

lollypop dont worry your secret is safe with me

Ha Ha Ha!!!!
I was just trying to also demonstrate that no matter how many u have, u can always name them - it takes me a few wks sometimes, just observing etc - they always give u a clue

My first bearded dragon when I was young was called, "Wizzard". Then we got "Arby" (Arbiter) the blotched bluey who's passed away, next I have "Briss" (Brisbourne) because the file-name of the pictures the guys sent me were 'briss...etc.', next I looked after "Col" (Collossus) for a while before he returned and then lastly I have "Rem/Remmy" (Remmington), the little bearded dragon. :)

I have a male Spencer's Monitor called "Scrambles: The Death Dealer"
Taken from a cartoon where they name a hurricane the same name.
Getting a female very soon and I might go with "Whiplash" unless she never whips me...

I once saw one for sale that was named "Raptor" which I thought was a pretty good name also.

yeah these are all great names guys shortstuff great monitor names and lollypop you are absouletly right it does take a while to get there names but once you get the reptile after a while they pretty much tell you there names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back