Thanks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always amazes me how there are people in the world who want to moan an groan about everything. "TV is to violent " or "That radio program is rude" or so on and so on. You know what people, I am an adult who has the choice if want or if I feel offended to turn it off or change the channel. When will people grow up and realise that instead of carrying on with all the crap and sensorship how about this for an idea? "If you don't like something that is said or shown then don't listen or don't watch?" FREEDOM OF SPEECH at least that is what I thought we had in this country. I no longer wish to be involved with this conversation at this point so I am going to do the grown-up thing and end now.

Bye

FREEDOM OF SPEECH at least that is what I thought we had in this country.

[Loud applause for cwarren72] :!: on the other side of the coin, that same freedom of speech gives me the right to bitch and moan!

that is 100% correct but we shouldn't do it at the expense of other peoples thoughts and oppinions. I can't stand grand standers who seem to spend their whole lives complaining about everything. I still believe that if you don't like a conversation or anything for that matter then just turn off.

FrOnToSa_FrEaK said:
Oh sorry.
It is illegal to feed cats to snakes.
Anything further need to be added? or anything I forgot? feel free to add your opinions guys.

is it illegel to feed off feral kittens?

Freedom of speech, yes - in general. However a privately run discussion group such as this has moderators and the right to run it as they see fit. As Slatey says, if you don't like APS, then go somewhere else.

Where we think posts cross the line, we will moderate/edit and/or delete. End of discussion.

Freedom of speech? Well not here mate. If we let people here speak about anything they wont and in free way, You will be first to leave this site upset about forum standard. It is lot of unreasonable people up there and lot of strange ones.
Well done team, you are moderating well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back