The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol rupes, i think i got back just in time :p
u cheeky lil snowman!!
BUT I THOUGHT ICE HAD THE OPPOSITE AFFECT!! :wink: :p

about 40 below.

Is that inches or centimetres Oof :shock: :lol:

Me n my naughty mind! I only have old pics of myself - I do however have some video footage of Oofs pelvic region at the football. (No he was NOT naked!) Very funny stuff...I think I even have a shot or two of him on my camera....hmmm...bribery comes to mind!

When I can locate a recentish pic I'll post one. Promise!

Am i alone in thinking you look like a lil mini steve irwin !! its the eyes ! :shock: :wink: :lol:
waruikazi said:
here's the only one i can find on the computer with my face in it, i was much cuter then

59075836.img.jpg

MDPython said:
Nice guitar nightowl r u in a band???

I have been playing in bands for about 18 years but 3 years ago I decided to go Solo. More money and I don't have to worry about out-of-time drummers! lol

Velten said:
nightowl, how do u play both parts at the same time

I switch between necks, 12 string during rythm and 6 string for lead. I only use it for a couple of songs during the night. My main axe is an Ibanez loaded with DiMarzio hardware, then I have a Tele copy with DiMarzio gear, Strat, F-Hole Jazz semi acoustic, Ibanez Concord acoustic and a couple of others I hardly play. I run them through either a JCM800 Marshall or Mesa/Boogie Studio 22+ depending what size venue. The JCM800 is 100 watt valve so it is too loud for some places I play.

alienpunk said:
hahahahaha nightowl i would love to bust a few licks on that 12 string beast of yours
hahaha you're welcome to any time alienpunk.....as long as you're left handed! ;)

Cheers
Shane

Moreliaman said:
Am i alone in thinking you look like a lil mini steve irwin !! its the eyes ! :shock: :wink: :lol:
waruikazi said:
here's the only one i can find on the computer with my face in it, i was much cuter then

59075836.img.jpg

I hope so :!: :shock: No greater insult!!!! I am no steve irwin.... i'm much better looking :D

freddy said:
Hrrrmmmm, Freddy after seeingf those pics i want to go out and party to the wee hours of the morning
whats stoppin' ya?? its real easy!!

Actually i got into a few after footy training and during volley ball... I'm feeling a little worse for wear atm :cry:

*reaches for black coffee with trembling hands*

What a beautiful bunch we all are. It's awesome to see all my little faceless friends with their faces on :p (not just as an avatar i mean lol)

freddy said:
well this is me and my bro Matt, now b4 y'all start he has Downs Syndrome

You should never have to explain your brother Freddy. I bet Matt is a champion. He looks like he's having a ball.
I've got a daughter with DS. Here's a pic of her at her 10th birthday party last month with my Grandson.

Picture086.jpg

Cheers, Greg.

hay nightowl...thanks for confusing me enough to type this, god i dont have a clue what all those terms/things are im just a simpleton who piked up a guitar and then put it back down 20mins later and never touched it again so yeah nice pics everyone

oh yeah..........thanks for postin the pick Lewy....what do you mean ,ONE of your babies......i smell more pics.....

Thanks guys,
The other toy I had was a 99 x1 Buell but it had to go to make room for a new night train. Jeez wives are funny things, why can't I have two three bikes and a hand full of herps??

Yeh!!! Lewy Fat bike mate!!! used too have a similar one, it was a hd "softtail" though.... is that a V twin? it looks HOT....... :mrgreen:

i thought it was a softail but i didnt wanna embarras myself in front of a real biker

I can believe this is all happening again lol :)

Although there are a lot of new members I spose!

i thought it was a softail but i didnt wanna embarras myself in front of a real biker

It mite be, i thought that too, but im not affraid to ask??!! Looks like a nice bloke...... Bloody nice bike thats for sure.... :lol:

NinaPeas said:
I can believe this is all happening again lol :)

Although there are a lot of new members I spose!

At this point I will quote Dylan

THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back