The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MDPython said:
i thought it was a softail but i didnt wanna embarras myself in front of a real biker
Looks a nice bloke......

tHEY ALWAYS ARE....THEY ALWAYS GET A THUMBS UP, WHEN THEY REALISE iM IN MY LITTLE FORD LASER TRYING TO KEEP UP SO I CAN DROOL OVER THEIR HORSE

oops didnt mean to scream sorry

ARRRR yes me too mate!!! Like it the most when there 50 odd bikes at once...... :mrgreen:
Just as long as they dont miss understand and think your flipn tha bird at em.... LOL :lol:

oh yeah...makes ya wanna grow your hair, get some more tats and join a wandering posse of outlaws....but then who would look after Mikey and Peaches..?

Im off to go deapsea fishing on a massive boat!!!(first time) wel 36fter!!!
For my B-day !! yay!!!! and were going out to moon island for a surf!!!!
the swell is 3mte so a possible 4ft to 5ft !!!!Heaven is awaiting me :mrgreen: ....
il take my phone and if i pull up anything or see anyhting cool?!!! use can check it out?!!!!......
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!! sorry im excited...... :D Bye.
AP that has to be a record or somthing 400 posts in like 2 weeks?? lol go hard champ.....

have a great day bud, take some pics and throw em back will ya.....

chat soon matey

Lewy you have a very nice toy :) we had us one once apon a time :cry:
Heres a pic of me and one of my toys :wink:

Sorry i don't have any pics of myself on the computer, nor do I have a camera with me, so you'll just have to imagine your average 6ft 4inches attractive young dark haired male :wink:

MDPython said:
the swell is 3mte so a possible 4ft to 5ft !!!!Heaven is awaiting me :mrgreen: ....
il take my phone and if i pull up anything or see anyhting cool?!!! use can check it out?!!!!......
AP that has to be a record or somthing 400 posts in like 2 weeks?? lol go hard champ.....

What's the name of the boat you are going fishing on? Is it a charter boat or mates?

Damn it! I saw lewy4au's bike there and thought....heck....i'll post some pics of my Ferrari. We sold it a few years ago but I had a White 348TB.

I've SCOURED all my HDD on my computer and damned if I can find one. WAAAAAHHHH!

*sympathy please* I'll keep looking.

Just to let everyone know it is a 96 Harley Dyna Wide Glide. Softails don't have visible rear shocks to give the appearance of a hard tail chopper. By the way it is for sale if anyone is interested. Here is a pic of the last toy I sold. I have been they both had to go if I wanted a new one. Chicks can be so unreasonable at times!!

Thank God my wife loves Bikes. She's the best pillion passenger i ever had. Her Mum is always asking for a run on my bikes.

Whats the asking price for the Hog lewy?

Hey Oof,
It's on Bikepoint and in the Trading Post at the mo. I was after $19,500 8) . People that have looked at it want it but no one has come up with the cash as yet :cry: The Buell sold in two days, the Harley may take a little longer

me..no torana!

well cant seem to find my fav pic of me and my torana (my other obsession!) so here is one taken at uni..cheers all..its a pretty funny/scary shot.

not sure about sizing an image so who knows how big or little this may be! lol not i!!

MDPython said:

seems like an appropriate time to post this.......... :p

same pic ---> this thread.

its an older one of me but i havnt changed a whole lot.

onlymeda6.jpg

Thanks Alienpunk . She said she will wait forever !!!
Nice pics all. Don't know why your wife wouldn't like you haveing bikes sounds good to me ( one way of getting rid of you on weekends heheheheh).
Nice pic nre-808 I hope you have redone your nail polish though !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahha if you wanna lose your man for the weekend, get cable tv in the shed......works for my lady......

go sonny Bill.......go son go son go .........all the way..

...........TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to build myself a bike. Just don't know where to go to get the bits.

I might call the harley shop one day and see if they can help. When I have some money at my disposal of course!

Thats a HUGE fish Bec! CRIKEY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back