The Bendigo Sutton-Grange Tiger Snake Farm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fair :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I want to go.................but I can't......... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have WIRES reptile handling course along with Greggles. :)

africancichlidau said:
Moosey, sorry mate, can't make it now :( Have to pull out but I hope you all have a great day.

Thats a real shame Afro, but I understand how things pop up annoyingly like that :( You know what this means though - we'll have to do it all over again at a later date :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll be up for it! :wink: I've PMed you my commiserations mate.

Does that meen you ain't coming over Fuscy????? I am looking forward to meeting you mate. If you ain't coming here that means I'm just gonna have to do an Adelaide trip soon, so, if you value your home State ya better come here :)

So what was the final verdict on the food guys?

At various points people were offering to bring all sorts of items such as meat, soft drinks salads etc. Are we still doing the "bring-a-plate" thing or have we reverted to a more fend for your self approach.

If we doing the bring-a-plate what remains to be brought.

Our crew wants to contribute but needs to know what.

At the rate the weather is going we will need to hire a boat to get about :-(

lol Daavid - or is it Judy :roll: :lol: Sorry!

I'm going to bring a few Coles pre-made salads - perhaps a potato salad and whatever else looks fresh :lol: Maybe a coleslaw or something? Anyway there will be enough for perhaps 6 people but not the 20 odd. Stevo out of the kindness of his heart is supplying all the sausages which is extremely generous of him.

As far as drinks I think that is a definate BYO. The Soulster has also kindly donated a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label to the 'Save Roy Pails Liver' campaign :lol: :lol: So I'm not sure what else others wish to bring?

Ulimately it would be easier if we fend for ourselves but???? I'm open for sugestions. All I'm preying for is we don't require that boat! :wink:

Check list of what to bring

I have looked at the weather forcast and complied a short list of items to bring. Did I miss anything?

• √ Umbrella
    √ Gum Boots
    √ Galoshes
    √ Dry-as-abone
    √ Water proof hat
    √ Water proof gloves
    √ Rain Poncho
    √ Spare Umbrella
    √ Inflatable Boat
    √ Water Wings
    √ Waders
    √ Wet suit
    √ Snorkel
    √ Goggles
    √ Rain Coat
    √ Towel
    √ Food
    √ Snake hook
    √ Beer

RE: Check list of what to bring

zoe and i are also bringing a few bottles of drink with us, just some coke and lift, that sorta thing

:D Daavid and I will bring paper plates, cutlery and serviettes for everyone?? any sauces needed?? another salad?? Rolls for the sausages?? Can we donate toward the purchase of the 'Jonny Walker' bottle?

Cheers, Judy

Maybe we all put in a little more and upgrade it to chivas regal. Being a scotch drinker i think he might like chivas better

I think it was because Souly said he had a spare bottle lying around - I wish I had that sort of thing lying around lol I'm certainly easy whatever way it goes - tell me on the day ;) Chivas would be nice I agree and worth the extra money for certainly Roys time - not forgetting Rob either from the Tiger Farm.

So on that note I'm definately up for putting money towards any costs incurred by people - so yell out! Quietness will get you nowhere :lol: - that is apart from peoples personal loan repayments and mortgages (I've got enough of that on my plate already :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back