The Bendigo Sutton-Grange Tiger Snake Farm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i was wondering if i could get a lift there. i can make it to your place and chip in money for petrol. it's just that my car after being hit :x is playing up and don't want to risk it. but if i have to i will drive up. so if anyone can help me out it would be great.

jacob

Hi everyone,

I spoke to Roy Pails today just to touch base with him verbally. He sounds like a really great bloke :D Everything is fine with him for next week so all I'm preying for is our Victorian weather doesn't throw a spanner in the works :lol: :lol:

He has informed me that we'll be expecting a mystery APS guest from Sydney coming down?? :roll: :roll: He's either very forgetful or great a keeping a secret :lol: So I'm sure we'll all be in a bit of suspense as to who it'll be! :wink:

I'll check through the list of attendees and get the last of the contacts off to him as discussed with him today on Wednesday. I'll post here again on Wednesday to make sure I've not forgotten anyone :D

Cheers Folks,
Luke :D

Grrr! Still jealous! Would be a good weekend away!! If only I could drive. Hey Fuscy, haven't got these darn crutches caught up in any furniture again as yet! Have to have another xray tomorrow to make sure I haven't done any more bone damage to my knee(hopefully only ligament wrench?). I've read a tad in some of the books you lent to me. Not a lot, as too many trips to physio and rec centre at the moment. Will bring em back next time i'm in Adel. ok. The Shine book is good, and have also delved into the Spider one due to the bite on my finger. Cheers Cheryl

If u still need a lift westhams i can drive u , i think nigmax needs 1 as well and he is going to cranbourne. I said I will supply snags and rissoles ,someone bring bread and sauce and some one could do a salad. Pm me if u need a lift with a phone number same for nigmax

hey_im_sam and I will bring the bread and sauce and a couple of bags of chips, since we aren't local and are travelling up the day before we can't do salad or anything.

We'll bring enough for everyone, so is there any takers for salads etc?

:D

The weather trend is not looking all that flash:
Forecast for Melbourne Issued at 0505 on Wednesday the 3rd of November 2004

Wednesday
Partly cloudy with further showers, clearing during the afternoon. Fresh west
to southwesterly winds moderating during the day.

Max 16

Suburban Temperatures

Laverton Max 16 Yarra Glen Max 15
Tullamarine Max 16 Mt Dandenong Max 12
Watsonia Max 15 Scoresby Max 15
Frankston Max 15 Geelong Max 16

Thursday
Mainly fine day. Rain later. Min 7 Max 21

Friday
Rain at times. Min 14 Max 20

Saturday
Few showers. Min 11 Max 17

Trend for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Few showers clearing later. Cool to mild.

This season in Melbourne it seems that every second weekend is party time and every other weekend is best spent indoors for the most part. Alas the weekend just past was the good one... which I appreciate because we were camping and field herping in the bush. Alas next weekend is shaping as pretty average :-(

..Oh a gloom & doom report! :lol: :lol: :lol: If the weather buearu reckons it'll be raining - it'll be fine and sunny!:lol: I hope :lol:

I'll bring a salad of some kind. Maybe a couple of pre-mades from Coles or Safeway perhaps - I'll chuck them in the esky :D

Fuscus said:
Its Victoria - if you don't like the weather, just wait half an hour

lol you got it in a nutshell :)

luke and i will bring some drinks...is everyone ok with soft drinks like coke/lift/fanta etc? let me know what you guys would like...would 3-4 bottles be enuf?

Okay I hope I have this right:
We have 20 members attending and one or two extras from interstate that Roy is aware of.

If you are wanting to attend all I can say is this;
:D Come on guys & gals, get em in. Roy is not going to let you pass through the gates of snake heaven if you don't give him your details :lol: :lol:

To everyone who has sent their contact details in to me - I have just forwarded them off to Roy, these names are as follows:

1. Moosenoose
2./3. Ouzo & Soulweaver
4./5. Africafishanihilator
6./7. Ricko & Woma_n
8./9. Trader and partner
10./11 Dhanson & son
12./13. Stockeh and partner
14. Stevo
15. Nome
16 I_am_Sam
17 Jarvis78
18 Fuscus
19 Westham
20 Nigmax

Please let me know if I have missed you - I tried to go through and get all the names but maybe I've overlooked someone - sorry if I have :roll:

Let me add they didn?t go off to Roy in this fashion :lol: I reckon he?d think the zoo is coming to town :lol: :wink:

Cheers everyone,
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back