The Bendigo Sutton-Grange Tiger Snake Farm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Moosenoose
The countdown is on to the Bendigo/Balllarat Road Trip !!!!!

Thanks for getting the ball rolling

I have emailed our contact details to Roy

Derek

Thanks Judy & Daavid, Derek & son - If people coming can post here or let me know by PM if they have sent their contact details to Roy or even myself (ppl may prefer to send it directly through to Roy for privacy reasons) that will save me PMing a ton of folks :lol:

I've had a question put to me as to why Roy requires the contact details and to be honest I have no idea. Maybe a security thing for big numbers?? Beats me! I will endeavor to find out tomorrow and I'll post the reason for it back on here. Thanks everyone, it'll be a buzz!

Luke :D

lol Africa. I thought some ppl might feel more comfortable sending their info to Roy. The details you send to me will get ditched after I send them off to him- I'm useless at any type of filing :lol:

Pretty good response so far. Looking for these wayward members to get contact details to either myself or Roy - early days yet but... :lol:

Hydro
Stockeh - Matt & Haley
Stevo
Westhamsc
Javis78
Nigmax
Fuscus

My latest email to Roy:

Hi Roy,

As you?d probably have noticed contact details are being sent from people who are attending on the day. I will make sure that I supply you a list of all persons attending from our group so there isn?t any mix ups. The number attending at present is 19 including myself. I have a list of 10 contacts at the moment and will send them in to you soon. Just out of curiosity, and because I?ve been asked, why do you require the contact details?

Thanks,
Luke

I'll let you know what the response is. He's a hard man to get on the phone - I've tried, and failed on numerous occasions :lol: So far email has been the best bet:wink:

Remember peoples this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be personally fumigated with TOD by Roy Pails :lol: :lol:

hey, i was just wondering where the address was for the tour, as i know how to get to bendigo but when we get there i have no idea of an address or anything, so could you help with that? only if it is not too much trouble, i know you have done a lot of work and wouldn't want to put you out or anything, :) thanks mate, think thats abt it for now so yeah.

soulweaver said:
hey, i was just wondering where the address was

lol Good point!

Address: 2 Adina Crt Bendigo

Tigermap.jpg

Incidently I got this map from a site called: http://www.whereis.com.au/whereis/home.jsp
Very handy!

Here was the response: :shock: Yikes! He's got a good point :lol: And perfectly understandable. So get them names in! :lol: :lol:

Hi Luke, The reason why is because I am not a wildlife park or a shop, you are coming to my home. And most people coming would not allow 19 strangers in to there house. The reptile world is very untrustworthy my mates collection was stolen in Adelaide yesterday. Plus there could be people coming that I do not want in my house so if people can not give me those details don't come.

Regards Roy

Here was my reply back - very friendly :wink:

Hi Roy,

I apologize if my question was a bit sharp. I honestly & totally understand where you are coming from. It was just a question put to me by one of the persons attending and I said I wasn?t quite sure. I thought it might be a security thing you have in place? I so far have the names and contact details of most of the 19 arranged for the visit ? I don?t believe there is any more, probably a good thing. I will have all the details you require in full. I?m very appreciative of your hospitality, as are the people who?ll be accompanying me.

Kind regards,
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back