The Little Snake Bit Me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the ring on my middle finger was on the correct finger when the photo was taken.. its since been moved lol and im not irish, my aunty bought the ring for my grandma when she was in europe and i was given it when she died

Ahh thats the way it's supposed to happen, gets passed down from generation to generation.
Just out of interest for you, if you wear it on the right hand with the heart facing out then that means your not in a relationship & looking for love.....right hand facing you means your in a relationship......worn in the left hand facing out means your enganged & facing in means your married.

ha ha i was waiting for this to happen .... bout time i reckon ha ;-)

Ahh thats the way it's supposed to happen, gets passed down from generation to generation.
Just out of interest for you, if you wear it on the right hand with the heart facing out then that means your not in a relationship & looking for love.....right hand facing you means your in a relationship......worn in the left hand facing out means your enganged & facing in means your married.

yeh i knew it was right-hand single, left-hand taken, like i said haha it suited to be on my left hand in the pic, now its on the right hand haha thanx for clarifying that tho, i wasnt sure about what way the heart was supposed to point

Settle, Petal. Looks like a mere flesh wound ! Although I've not been connected with my diamonds fangs yet - although he's had a couple of swipes thinking my fingers were mice - so I guess it's just a matter of time ....

hehehe my jungle taged my stepson on the but after he tryed picking it up off the grass :p guess it was happy where it was lol

hahaha that was a cracker of a post funny as...scarlett that was one HUGE bite :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back