Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I think i liked the display you had in it about a week ago. It was a mature Homo sapiens sapiens, and although the enclosure looked a little small for him, he seemed reasonably comfortable. ;)

Hehe, that's the one. It was pretty boring though, you should teach it to do some tricks;)

They don't sell or keep Chameleons

I'm bad. Just saw the picture of a Chameleon $0.00 Out of Stock-don't really see the point of it on their website but it is there so thought "as a joke" i'll reply with my land tortoise comment. I think everyone knows they don't sell or keep exotic reptiles. Cheers.

some white, high yellow and red beardies or some albino and black blue tongues.
or a large woma.

Ackies or tristis would look pretty cool. Heated up, they'll keep the customers occupied too;D If not, I agree with IV, Inlands or Kb's! If only you could!!!

I'm bad. Just saw the picture of a Chameleon $0.00 Out of Stock-don't really see the point of it on their website but it is there so thought "as a joke" i'll reply with my land tortoise comment. I think everyone knows they don't sell or keep exotic reptiles. Cheers.

We put that on the site so people understand we can't sell exotic species in Australia. Click on the chameleon and it mentions it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back