Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks great. I love the bright dorsal stripe contrasting the dull base colour. Great speckled effect.

We have "mite phase" GTP's already, now "mite phase" womas....cool something different....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

can i just say.....i like the clutch mate....i know it is a normal looking woma but it does have really nice clear striping and lovely caramel colour.......so to me it looks like you have a lovely line happening

keep us updated on your 'special' woma would love to see how it is going now

Elizabeth

Did you get these womas from Jason Patterson by any chance?

That normal coloured one looks like a spitting image of my little girl.

I have two womas, one 4-year-old male, and a 6 month old girl. She has a single scale on her side that looks a bit odd colour-wise, seems that the edges of this scale has more black than the rest of her scales.

I have a feeling that this odd scale will grow up to be normal, without any noticeable colour difference. But I've just seen a RHD woma change colour in this thread, so maybe mine will change colour. All the more reason to be excited, I could breed them and sell them for more ;)

i will get some recent pics up soon guys , no they are not from Jason Patterson ..

there has been a hell of a colour change now guys being that the woma is now BLACK and not peppered looks better i think . will put some pics up asap ..........

Last edited:
I'd bought this snake off andy a little while back since then it has continued to get darker he is in shed at the moment when he sheds I will take some more photos these were taken after his last shed
2010 04 26_6856_edited-2.jpg

2010 04 26_6536_edited-1.jpg

I'd bought this snake off andy a little while back since then it has continued to get darker he is in shed at the moment when he sheds I will take some more photos these were taken after his last shed

Thats an amazing animal. hope you breed him and we can see some available in the near future.

thanks ROD for posting the update pics for me ! its amazing what ANDY will sell so he can go to Canada... now my long service is up ...

same morph different snake. 'fader'
pattern getting more distorted and darkening in colour with every shed.

Attachments

• bredliontree.jpg
    bredliontree.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back