The Poll for Win a Date with Recharge - The worlds most eligible bachelor!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the best entrant to date Recharge

• Johnbowmonie (Simone)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Jen

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tatelina

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Gaara

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Bryony

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Inkslinger

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Jordo

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • GreenWillow

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Kelly

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • DameJaquie

Votes: 34 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
The entries are in (except there's only room for 10 entries and I randomly removed Lucas as he was married and gets very aggressive when losing).

Now is yor chance to vote.

This may be a public voting. But people please be honest. The entries are all wonderful, but be selective. Live as though you were Recharge. As though you were to live vicariously through him. Who is it who enthralled you with their comments and made you want to date them!

Now is your chace to do it for them all!

The winner will be announced shortly.

Good luck to all entrants.

Polling starts NOW!

All entries are located on http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=49234 through the 10 pages... Please take your time to vote!!!

Simone's Entries were:

1. Helga's House of Pain sounds like fun.
2. Definately female, sometimes i wonder about the species of my parents.
3. I will always eat a rare rump on the first date but no t-bones that way i dont get tempted to chew the bone.
4. If it's still alive it might be a bit hard to swallow.
5. It would give me an answer, they'd send the mental health team from Campbelltown Hosptial straight over.
6. Fun, outgoing, immature, crazy.
7. I would choose the diamond necklace, cash it in at a jeweller then use it to pay for this years trip to Bathurst.
Honest enough?????????????/

Round two yet to be entered (you still have a chance Simone)

Jen's entry...

1. Sizzler mmm, cheesy bread
2. Female
3. Yes
4. with its tongue
5. b
6. fun, introverted, depends on the situation, sane (mostly)
7.Weekend away, unless it was a diamond python necklace

(round two yet to be entered in on - you still have time Jen)

Tatelina's Round One

ROUND 1 (consists of 7 questions, each contestant must answer all questions honestly to continue through to round two)
1. Where would you prefer to go on your first date with Recharge:
d) The Sushi Train because it's so easy to choose what you want!
e)Or some where else slightly more exciting

2. Were you born of human species and of female sex?
a) Yes (however I do have a weird family..and don't get my started on my habits... Just kidding.)

3. Do you eat meat on your first date?
a) HAHAHAHA depends what kind of meat. I used to be a vegetarian but I never gave up some types of meat

4. How does giant squid taste?
A tantalising mix of mild soy sauce, and pencil erasers that have been soaked and cooked in the microwave for a little while.

5. If you were to take an IQ test right now would you:
d) Your own answer: Stick my nose up at it.. Why should we have to do an IQ test if Recharge would probably fail it? just kidding sunny boy.

6. Do you consider yourself staid or fun? Outgoing or introverted? Mature or immature? Crazy
or sane?
Hahaha I am the enemy of average.

7. If you had the choice of getting a diamond necklace or a weekend away together from your
partner, which would you choose?
Weekend away for sure.

Round two consists of an attempted forfeit.

Round One for Gaara:

e) I would take Recharge to a bakery where we would learn to make donuts - This would give Recharge ample opportunity to learn what face to pull later that night if he played his cards right.

a) I am human, I think

a) Always - I'm not fussy, wether Im presented with a fat kransky or a humble cocktail weenie.

a) I've heard when people ask "what does chicken taste like?" the response they are given is "tastes like squid"

d) Not be taking this quiz

6. Do you consider yourself staid or fun? Outgoing or introverted? Mature or immature? I find questions like these to be shallow, vain and superficial. It's always better to get someone else to answer this for you. In which case, APS, I applaud you, answer this question for me.

7. If you had the choice of getting a diamond necklace or a weekend away together from your

Well, why can't I have the best of both worlds? Why can't I get the necklace and a holiday to pearl harbour? Or cut out the middle man and just take a pearl necklace?

Round Two for Gaara:

Question 1:
If you had to choose between saving a child with cancer and saving $10 which would you do?

There is no cure for cancer yet, gimme that 10 bucks. I'm hungry - the change I get from my happy meal can go in the ronald mcdonald house collection tin to go towards getting him a fluffy pillow in palative care or something.

Question 2:
You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venemous tarrantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train -apart from the driver, how do you react?

In a smooth move to impress recharge, I would exhibit my keen mcguiver skills and save the day. The first thing I would do, is spear tackle that dog. After some wrestling, I would secure some canine fur. From there, I would bust into the tarantula carriage, and use the dog hairs to tickle/stimulate the spiders into creating some silk. From there, I would break into the train driver's carriage. I would collect the driver's sweat onto the silk, and use the two agents to mould out a parachute. I would then dash back to the end of the train and let out the parachute, thereby slowing the train down safely before hitting the tunnel.

Question 3:
You have just been fired from your job but you have a date with Recharge later that night. How do you still make this a wonderful and special date for you both?

I would tell Recharge to meet me in a park, after dark. While he busies himself getting tarted up at his house, I would run into Centrelink and begin my dole payments. From there, I would take my food stamps, and race to a supermarket, cash all my stamps in then combine the ingredients into a soup, of sorts. On my way to the park, I would mug the cancer child's duck feeding bread, then push the child into the pond. Then, making a smooth entrance, I would swuavely meet up with Recharge, and being laying out the picnic items. Using the cover of darkness as my friend, I could disguise the rather bland ingredients in the soup. If he asked me about the dry bread, I would spin some lie about it being "special crusty bread". We would then most likely dance to the theme music from ducktales, and call it a night.

slim6y, you should have put me up the top in pole position!

Bryony's first entry...

b) No - I am just a bouncey cartoon! so it would only ever be an interenet relationship

a) Yes virtual hotdogs

It ate my computer....so i didn't taste it!

d) um.....whats IQ? is it like ICQ?

6. Do you consider yourself staid or fun? Outgoing or introverted? Mature or immature? Crazy
or sane?
Um....all the above just look at the avatar

Definatly the weekend away from him or with him

8.Are you:
b) White like Jack Black

Bryony's round two...

Question 1:
Q - If you had to choose between saving a child with cancer and saving $10 which would you do?

A - I work in cancer research...so....I would take the $10 and give it to a much more needing hobo from central station.........hey dont judge me! We all need a drink every now and then!

Question 2:

Q - You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venomous tarantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train apart from the driver, how do you react?

A - Hmmmm.....well mad/vicious dogs seem to like me...(always have food in my bag) so i would hypnotize the dog get the dog to try and help me shift the spiders (since we have no real venomous tarantulas in australia i am willing to get bitten) then do a Charlies Angels pose with a fake gun.....army roll....then sexily kick in the carriage door...straddle the seat and take the train in under my control....then get little Recharge to sit on my lap while i pat him on his head telling him it will all be ok.

Question 3:

Q - You have just been fired from your job but you have a date with Recharge later that night. How do you still make this a wonderful and special date for you both?

A - Baby i'm made of cash I would borrow the $10 off the hobo and get him a romantic dinner courtesy of Ronald McDonald

Inkslinger round one...

a) Sizzler
b) Paris Hilton
c) Helga's House of Pain
e) Other (please explain)
e I would prefer to go to Shimonoseki-city in Yamaguchi, to eat Tora-fugu or ***u which translates "to blow" or "happiness"

a) Yes
b) No (please explain)
A Yes a female human had sex resulting in me

a) Yes
b) No (please explain)
A

(you need to write your own answer here)
Done like this very nice:
Giant Squid with Lemon Vinaigrette
Ingredients :

4 piece bacon diced
(or prosciutto)
1/4 cup finely-diced red onion
1 x red bell pepper sliced thin strips
2 cup diagonally-cut (2") fresh asparagus
3 x garlic cloves
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 x lemons juice only
2 tbl white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 pch granulated sugar
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 1/2 cup sliced squid (see info below)
Salt to taste
Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese

Method :

* In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly brown bacon. Add onion, bell pepper and asparagus and cook until asparagus is just barely cooked, but still crisp.
* Add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and sugar. Stir to blend and heat for 2 minutes.
* Add basil and squid. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese.
* This recipe yields 4 servings.
* Comments: Attack of the Giant Squid! You've probably eaten giant squid before, but just didn't know it. Ever had calamari steaks or strips? Breaded and fried, it could be anything. You take a hunk of giant squid and pound it into oblivion, dunk it, bread it and fry it. It tastes good, but the above recipe tastes even better.
* To process the squid, take the cleaned tube and lay it membrane-side down on a cutting surface. With a very sharp fillet knife, slice the squid as thinly as you can, cutting at an angle and pushing the knife up along the membrane. When you're done, you should have the membrane on the surface and the squid sliced into very thin pieces, about 1 inch wide. Cook the squid until it just barely changes color. If you cook it too long, you'll be very disappointed.
a) Fail it
b) Be happy with any IQ it gave you
c) Have troubles with the first question "Name________"
d) Your own answer
b) Be happy with any IQ it gave you

or sane?
D. all of the above

It would depend on who was giving the necklace

Round two???

Jordo Round 1:

1. e) other - at the pants party
2. b) well no not really, I was born as an earthworm but lived in a nuclear waste dump, long story short, I'm now a fully functioning male human
3. Yes - I'm pretty much a carnivore
4. How does giant squid taste? I've always imagined it would taste similar to the smaller variety, however due to the recent events with the giant squids horrific murder (even a thread dedicated to it that I haven't yet read ) I'm not willing to sample one as I would forever live in fear of door knocking hippies with their animal rights crap.
5. d) I don't believe in IQ tests, whats the point?
6. I don't even know what "staid" means (I guess that answers Q5), I like to think I'm a little more of a complex person who can't be grouped under these categories. However I can say I'm a loud and proud emo, and call me staid if you want but I think I'm sane
7. This is intolerable why am I answering these questions when I know Recharges soul is mine for the taking. "or a weekend away together from your partner" that doesn't even make sense but I'll do that.
8. I'm really working on a tan for you R but I'm still white - like a fox

OK all that said and done and having briefly skimmed over the other pathetic entries, I have decided that GW is the only major competition here (but be warned she smells).

Edit: dpeica has kindly offered to be put down as a reference of my "character" (I should hardly think it necessary for such a supreme applicant but thats up to the judge)

Also note - everything written is completely serious, I do not have a sense of humour and you should all take offence to what I have written, thankyou.

Round 2 for Jordo...

Question 1:
If you had to choose between saving a child with cancer and saving $10 which would you do?
ANSWER: Well that obviously depends on how the child was cooked... However if it was raw (I'm not much of a cook myself) I would have to save the child and auction it off on e-bay, guessing that even cancerous children are worth more to some people than $10.

Question 2:
You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venemous tarrantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train apart from the driver, how do you react?
ANSWER: Firstly I'd release my gilleni into the spider carriage and they would easily take out all the spiders, I would punch the doberman right in the baby maker so hard that it yelps and attacks me instead. and then... oh it was only a dream *sigh* LOL but then I would run out of ideas and jump from the speeding train using recharge to break my fall.

Question 3:
You have just been fired from your job but you have a date with Recharge later that night. How do you still make this a wonderful and special date for you both?
ANSWER: WHOOHOOO I'M NOW A DOLE BLUDGER!!!! What a stupid question obviously I'd get absolutely marinated and then attempt some kind of sexy table top dance for recharge (no pics or it didn't happen crap ) and probably fall to a painful death impaling myself on a sharp piece of chair. (hmmm yes good answer jordo )

kelly's round one entry

1. e) I'd like to go to the NT, catch some water pythons and then smuggle them into WA so I can keep them. I think it would be kind of like a bonding experience between the two of us, with me benefiting because I'd get some water pythons.

2. a) Yes.

3. b) No, because I'm vegan so meat is out of the question

4. As above, I've obviously never tasted giant squid, nor would I like to as squid is slimy and gross.

5. b)

6. all of the above.

7. definitely the diamond necklace, so I could cash it in and buy some more herps for me and Recharge to share.

8. I'm whiter than anyone you've ever seen, due to the lack of protein in my diet

Kelly and her second round...

Question 1:

I could go both ways with this question:
- Choosing the child with cancer because that seems the nicer thing to do. Or
- Saving the $10 and taking Recharge somewhere nice for dinner (possibly subway or something?)... Now I only say this because the cancer may not be fatal, so why waste $10 if I don't need to?

Question 2:
You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venemous tarrantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train -apart from the driver, how do you react?

I'd definitely just jump out of the train, because I have a huge phobia of dogs. I'd expect Recharge to save ME though because he's the man. I am just the woman who cooks and cleans and stuff.

Question 3:

I would be happy that I got fired because it means I could go on the dole. I'd earn more money that way anyway. So I'd party harder with Recharge than I ever have before.

I'm only entering this because I want to beat gaara

GreenWillow and her second round entry

While I have gracoiusly withdrawn from this contest to atleast allow the other competitors a sporting chance, surely it could do no harm if I atleast set an example by displaying what a REAL winning answer would look like...

1 - If you had to choose between saving a child with cancer and saving $10 which would you do?

Both, of course. And then catch my flight to that African country where I am assisting in the building of a village for little orphaned orangutangs.

2 - You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venemous tarrantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train apart from the driver, how do you react?

I never travel on trains. They smell.

3 - You have just been fired from your job but you have a date with Recharge later that night. How do you still make this a wonderful and special date for you both?

Seeing as The Dad and various brothers would be taking my place on the date I simply do not see that my newly unemployed status has anything to do with it.

Dame Jaquie's round one and two entries

OK, here's my entry...

*deep breath*

Round 1

1. e - Hog's Breath for a nice juicy steak.
2. a
3. a
4. like crap I'd imagine, but the only seafood I eat is oysters so I wouldn't know.
5. b
6. All of the above, gotta be in my line of work!
7. Is that weekend "together from your partner"? If its together with your partner, I'd have to take that option, maybe a weekend camping trip? You can't make memories with a diamond.

Round 2

1. Have to save the kid with cancer, I mean if I had the power to cure cancer then who needs 10 bucks, I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams.

2. (Who thought this one up?) Well, my sympathetic nervous system would kick in and I would probably sh** myself. lol ok seriously, throw the dog a steak that I happen to have in my handbag, take out the tarantulas with the (dozen) cans of mortein which I also have in my handbag, rescusitate the driver with a CPR & a swig of whisky (also in my handbag). The driver then stops the train mere inches from the drop off. Recharge thanks me and pledges eternal gratitude. Then I'm off to the chiroporactor to crack my back because of all the stuff I've been carrying around in my bag.

3. Simple...this would never happen, I'm irreplacable! :p

Kelly is edging out to an early lead with 25% of the votes... She most likely voted for herself...

Equal all hogging 15% of the vote is Simone, GreenWillow and gaara (the lads lad).

Interesting start to what will be a close race.

This is 20 minutes into voting.. will keep you all posted. Good luck entrants. A stunning array of entries... We love you all!

Hey, you forgot my entry for round one, where I simply flashed a dazzling smile. :D You also forgot that I graciously withdrew, despite the $300 000 000 000 000 fine. Can I pay it off in installments from the proceeds of my lemonade stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back