The Poll for Win a Date with Recharge - The worlds most eligible bachelor!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the best entrant to date Recharge

• Johnbowmonie (Simone)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Jen

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tatelina

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Gaara

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Bryony

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Inkslinger

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Jordo

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • GreenWillow

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Kelly

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • DameJaquie

Votes: 34 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you forgot my entry for round one, where I simply flashed a dazzling smile. :D You also forgot that I graciously withdrew, despite the $300 000 000 000 000 fine. Can I pay it off in installments from the proceeds of my lemonade stand?

You can't withdraw... it's not like a war in Iraq you know!

Anyhow, if you want to put your round one entry up here feel free.. i thoguht your round two gave you huge justice, and the voters tend to agree...

Good luck GW... we're all rooting for you.

You can't withdraw... it's not like a war in Iraq you know!

Anyhow, if you want to put your round one entry up here feel free.. i thoguht your round two gave you huge justice, and the voters tend to agree...

Good luck GW... we're all rooting for you.
Hmm, perhaps I worded that wrong. When I said "withdrawal" what I actually meant was "decrease in numbers". There is a whole world of difference between the two terms. My "decrease in numbers" will take place over a period of three posts where, by the third post Iraq, um, I mean Recharge, will be free to police his own country... um, date whoever the judges choose except for me.

So ends Post The First.

This is post The Second, where all that's left between Iraq in meltdown and Iraq melted down is two sepos and a particularly vicious looking alsation.

*cough* rather... all that's left between Recharge and Gaara living happily ever after is a spontaneous left flank attack by Kelly and Jordo.

The final post. Kelly has taken my votes and streaked to the winners post leaving Gaara and Jordo to console eachother however they may.

As for Iraq, the alsation went home and lived happily ever after as a drug-sniffing dog.

Judges may not pass votes from one contestant to another..you better hope you don't win GW... :)

In just under one hour, Kelly is striking up a lead with 28% of the vote. But GW, who wishes to remove herself appears to be a convincing second! with 20% of the vote!

I can't believe I'm gonna lose. This is the biggest rort since Howard's re-election!

I can't believe I'm gonna lose. This is the biggest rort since Howard's re-election!

Stll 6 more days and a fair whack of hours to go... it's anyone's game at the moment...

Good luck tho.. Please keep the votes rolling in...

Kelly still leading...

Me too, looks like the two hot favourites (us) :lol: got owned by the pathetic DJ and GW the quitter ;) :lol:

Oh and thanks to my 3 supporters so far, your cheques are in the mail ;)

Results 6 hours into the competition poll...

Tied with 12 votes each.... Kinky Kelly and Dirty DameJaquie hogging 23% of the vote!

Second is Gorgous GreenWillow who no longer wants to be part of the poll, if I had known that at the start Lucas could have been entered!

Third and miles off the initial pace is gracious gaara withstanding 11.5% of the vote!

Early days yet, and Dame's placards and forcefullness have got her several votes just like that. We haven't seen or heard from Tatelina, Jen, Simone, Bryony... and Jordo has but given up.

I say it's all on, it's all go.. in the tightest race for the sexiest date in the world...

Get those votes in people.. Get voting.. even if you don't know any of the people, read their comments, live vicariously and get voting!

I would like to wish you all the best of luck. As i've already told Slim6y, the biggest mistake i'll EVER make was not entering this competition. I shall now go and sit in a corner until the terrible feeling of 'what if?' goes away. Now everyone get voting so Gaara can win and show Recharge the time of his life.

What? Who voted for me? *peers at people*
I'm very curious now.. And I thought we agreed that Gaara won hands down and that I retract my application!

Early days yet, and Dame's placards and forcefullness have got her several votes just like that. We haven't seen or heard from Tatelina, Jen, Simone, Bryony... and Jordo has but given up.

I voted for theDameJacquie, at this i am out of the running- interests closer to home :)

Simone.

P.S. My answers for second round anyway....

1 - If you had to choose between saving a child with cancer and saving $10 which would you do?
Save $10.00, i've leanrt not to be so generous with my money since being at uni. I've donated plenty over the years anyway..

2 - You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venemous tarrantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train apart from the driver, how do you react?

Grab him by the wrist and scream @#$%^&* jump!!!!!!!!!!

3 - You have just been fired from your job but you have a date with Recharge later that night. How do you still make this a wonderful and special date for you both?

I'd get on Seek.com that afternoon, start looking for work and worry about it the morning after. Having a relaxing bundy during dinner might help the cause.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back