There's GTPs and then there's GTPs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re There

Look really plump the hatchlings in that middle picture,well done Wok thats a good achievement!

well done, surely that pair threw some reds? if not... im shocked! id love some reds from that clutch!

Thats nasty; looks likes mites....but thats just me :lol:

Crazy, love the peppering, is there a hatchy in that batch with a reduced/light pattern thing goin on, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Last edited:
Yes I couldn't agree more Roger, they are the ones that will continue to sell for more $ in the future.

Crazy, love the peppering, is there a hatchy in that batch with a reduced/light pattern thing goin on, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Yeah I spotted that one too;) Congrats wokka, they are gorgeous

Thanks guys. A few people have asked about progeny from the pair pictured. That pair is in fact two photos of the same female at different ages.The father of the clutch is pictured below.

Attachments

• GDB0501 Gentle Fern Male - 10.5.08.JPG
    GDB0501 Gentle Fern Male - 10.5.08.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 321
They are very nice greens. You must be happy with the results.
Are they from Nick Stocks line?

Nice looking Peppered Chondros Warwick! I agree with Ash, these are the types that people will be happy to pay more for. Hope they grow up like their parents for you!

not saying yours arent beautiful wokka but i think the traditional Green is nicer.

i like the full green colour.. they are nice though.

i love the blue in him, not a huge fan of the 'peppered' look, but beautiful none the less. congrats.

Gorgeous snakes wokka! Not to open a can of worms, just legitimatly curious, are those examples of Aussie GTP's? With all the threads going around about GTP's lately, it occurred to me, I have no idea what an Aussie GTP looks like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back