Tiger!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Rpms have you seen in real life Gunny? I can only guess when it comes to the genetic makeup of this animal as nobody knows what the original ancestors genetics consisted of. I believe that this animal is a high percentage jungle. It's only starting to colour up now. I will try to get a good full length picture of it! The striping in this individual is phenomenal.

Why is it called a tiger?

No offence to the breeder/owner but to me it just looks stripey and nothing id "wow" about

Why is it called a tiger?

No offence to the breeder/owner but to me it just looks stripey and nothing id "wow" about

the only reason to call it a tiger is if it was derived from the overseas tiger jags. So what does that tell you?

Nice snake though. Wouldnt mind some of that line in my collection.

I dont care what you wanna call it, at the end of the day it is a very nice lookin carpet and I would gladly have it in my herp room.:lol:

C,MON its only a carpet..BUT a VERY nice looking one,I would defiantly own a stunning looking carpet like that..lol...

Oh so your just guessing at the genetics. Nice

that's about the best we'll ever be able to do in Australia when it comes to jags IMO. Alot of the so called coastal jags likely have jungle in them, and from what i understand some of the early MD jags produced by SXR have since been used over all sorts of carpets. Hence, who honestly knows exactly whats in there jag?... they can assume/ speculate all they like, what ever helps them sleep at night. i respect that Nicole is honest... many others are NOT!

I'm guessing, just like every other RPM breeder out there. It's around 10 months old! Show me another carpet that's as colourful as that at 10 months?

I'm guessing, just like every other RPM breeder out there. It's around 10 months old! Show me another carpet that's as colourful as that at 10 months?

True 'RPM' breeders shouldn't need to guess because RPM's are suppose to an all Aussie produced pure coastal Co-dom. That's why they're legal here. Jag breeders would have to guess though....or are you suggesting RPM's are from scratchy heritage too??? :shock:

True 'RPM' breeders shouldn't need to guess because RPM's are suppose to an all Aussie produced pure coastal Co-dom. That's why they're legal here. Jag breeders would have to guess though....or are you suggesting RPM's are from scratchy heritage too??? :shock:

good call Repileaddiction ,also Carpet pythons.com.au how many pieballed macs have you seen in the flesh?...none.

il take a pie balled mac over a cross anyday.

Surely you dont believe RPMs orginated here or did I just miss the sarcasm in your post

Beautiful snake, can only imagine how he will look as an adult! Very nice.

Way off Tony, id say 76.5% or 87.5%.

I wonder if all the knockers would say no to one in there collection?
Plenty of green eyed monsters i say !!!!

it would more than likley be 75% to 88% jungle imo.. just a guess..

Carpetpythons.com.au - well if you don't want nasty comments and flaming ,treat others with respect and dont belittle other members just because your dealing with jags and there not.

not a bad looking stripe on that snake ,hopefully we see some wider stripes in the future.

cheers

ps.Piebald mac*

Carpetpythons.com.au - well if you don't want nasty comments and flaming ,treat others with respect and dont belittle other members just because your dealing with jags and there not. Did she belittle other members??.......... ill just go read back through the posts...... I cant find it???? Are you sure she disrespected you? hmmmmm

not a bad looking stripe on that snake ,hopefully we see some wider stripes in the future.

cheers

ps.Piebald mac*

If my first post was read properly i was simply asking if it did have RPM in it because in my opinion it didnt look like it. you posted that it was Tiger genetic RP i asked you to clarify what this meant as i was interested to know if it was genetic tiger or genetic RP or both.
Very nice python congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back