Toad genius

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The introduction of bufo marinus by the queensland gov authorities can now be claimed a success! Yes the little jumpers are finally knocking on the door to WA.Makes the oldfella proud to be trueblue.What cant government and science achieve if they work together and just believe in themselves.Queenslanders do not let the west aussies take all the credit for this success,it was your puppy first! Proud Australian.

Browns wtf.The World Trade Forum could be a solution and i thank this concerned queenslander! The west aussies though already have plans to ranch the little buggers and export them with royaltys payable to C.A.L.M. Thanks for concern on a serious subject.

hey oldfella
could you explain in a bit more detail for me?
i just dont really understand whats going on

thanx matey

toad genious

MOOSEGOOSE.Be happy and gay but not in a mardi grar way!

RE: toad genious

Hey oldfella if you look back though the forums i've launched my concern about this very seriously numerous times and even suggested we here collectively at APS donate to the CSIRO to help with a solution to get rid of these dirty,filthy rotten feral things for good.Alas nobody seemed to comment or want to get a donation thread going as has been done with getting people snakes and the like on this site before.What's more important than getting rid of toads and helping out as best we can so they don't destroy anymore of our unique and prescious reptiles?

I loathe and despise them and do my fair share of keeping numbers down where i am but that's sill no solution.I still see the best way is to make them sterlie to stop the breeding cycle and introduce this everywhere toads exist which is a huge area.

I hate These mongrels with a passion mate and wtf doesn't stand for world trade forum!!!If you want to lay blame lay it on the first people that introduced the things not Queenslanders in general :twisted:

By the way did i mention i hate toads?

Re: toad genious

oldfella said:
MOOSEGOOSE.Be happy and gay but not in a mardi grar way!

(edited - Stuff it, it's not worth the hassles :lol:)

This Site says Aussie Snakes and Pythons
Not - Arthritis, Senility and Prostrates. Have you got the right site? :lol:

RE: Re: toad genious

Yeh way to go to introduce yourself to this site oldfella!!!!

toad genious

Gday Browns,I have been having fun with the subject ,as you all realize of course.Getting REAL on the subect of toads,some herps adapt to them well. Rob bredl used to keep his blue tree snakes and fresh water snakes together when he was at cardwell and throw heaps of toadlets in. The tree snakes did not touch them.He told me at the time that they learn not to eat them.At hervey bay i was surprised at the precense of black snakes and green tree snakes in the botanic gardens.If they ate toads they would of disappeared yonks ago. Cheers the oldfella. I HATE THE MONGREL THINGS TOO!

Actually olmate,i see nothing funny wwith this subject whatsoever!!!Some herps adapapt and some don't and many just won't touch them,but it goes a lot further than that along the food chain.

That doesn't surprise me that Rob would thow in some toads with tree snakes and water snakes to see what happens,green tree snakes i've never heard of eating toads and doubt that tey've learnt not to,but just don't!Did the water snakes whatever type they were eat them and what was the outcome.I know the keelback can get away with eating them and have heard that water pythons at Fogg Dam can also"not too sure bout that tho"

I still don't see the point to your first and last post,please explain a little further?

Oh yeah i forgot to mention i really,really,really hate toads :twisted:

toad genious

Moose,I am but a snakelet ,not WRINKLY.although i must admitt 5 snuffed it in my nursing home last week. Cheers the oldfella.

Well i'm off for a while,i look forward to more insight from you on the subject oldwiseone and i'm sure good old Fucus can explain in further detail as to what i'm getting at...lata

toad genious

Gday browns,They were keelbacks that were kept with the tree snakes at robThey would fill themselves up,whilst his tree snakes would pay no interest whatsoever.He expressed his views on reptiles eating cane toads and his views were very interesting. Try playing golf with a toad as the ball ,use the driver it works a treat! Cheers the oldfella.

RE: Re: toad genious

I love cane toads

when they hit the meat of the cricket bat... thumppppp.... bit messy though i'd hate to be a silly mid-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back