Toad genius

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago while in Winnipeg (Canada) I saw cane toads for sale in a pet shop. I nearly fell off my feet!

I suppose in Winnipeg there is little chance of a feral population surviving long. There first winter and temperatures of -40 would slow them down a bit!

Browns, I would also be interested in making a donation, and if your going to kill a toad at least give em a big wack on the head or chuck em in the freezer, being overly cruel isn't going to slow the population any faster.

RE: Re: RE: Toad genius

i can bring the nitrogen.........
*looks for toads*

sorry buddy no toads here........
ROAD TRIP to QLD ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Toad genius

Bryony said:
i can bring the nitrogen.........
*looks for toads*

sorry buddy no toads here........
ROAD TRIP to QLD ;)

:lol: I did think about it -I thought you'd be closer to toady action than me in Victoria :wink: Might be a road trip! :lol:

Okay, here's the plan (feel free to add to it):

*Esky in the backseat - we'll have to be careful of any sharp braking - otherwise my feet/ or yours/ or both of our feet will snap off and won't be able to stop the car - or power over any more toadies we see hoping across the road.

*We can scoop the toads up with a pool scoop and toss them in the esky :D

*Then, using thick, nitrogen-resistant gloves we can pick them up and hurl them out the window on the road. That would look good I think :D

I like it! :twisted:

toad genious

:twisted: Gday toad lovers,you know when your searchn in the bush and every damned thing you lift up or peer into is clogged with toads.Its really,really frustrating.The old fellas solution to the ones under tin is to place the tin down after youv checked it,and then commence to do a fredistaire on top ofit.Works a treat,helps to runin the work boots to.When you lift it to see the carnage,yuck! Their cloacas are protrudn from their mouths its really WICKED BABY! WICKED! Put me down for 20 Browns,PM with details.Rat em dont be to pussy with the things,if ya have to ,turn ya head then let them meet their maker. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RE: toad genious

yay!
i'll be in it too browns

donations to CSIRO!

i can do some foot work here at work too ;)
doctors like to give me money

RE: toad genious

OK,good stuff!!!!Will have to get in touch with CSIRO and suss it all out.Then i will post some details and let the donations begin!!!

:D :D Hope weve drawn ATTENTION to the feral problem in aus.Hope the CSIRO can employ a good HERPETOLOGIST to study and erradicate bufo marinus. ALL DONATIONS WELCOME :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Send donations to. CSIRO HEAD OFFICE, LimestoneAveCampbellACT If you hate cats and foxs they are working on them too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good stuff olddude,can you get some account deatails to help us start making donations to this more than worth cause please?This makes me very happy to see people happy to donate whatever it is they can...good onya guys...I personally haven't been in touch with CSIRO as yet so all help will be much appreciated...let's get this show on the road!!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back