Trangender/ freaks? Too young?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont think that theres anything wrong with it myself,It all depends on what they feel most comfortable in,myself i rather comfort than fashion so if i think guys clothes are more comfortable ill wear them I dont really give a crap what people think or say.In this case its a disorder for them they didnt choose it,I reckon its wrong for anyone to be labelled a freak whether its a decision of theirs or not.:x
well we must go to the freak camp now! oh and see someone for our problems:D
there not freaks,there normal kids that didnt ask to be born like they have been.;)

Lets assume for argument sake that this is a "medical condition" and they were "born like this"

If this is the case then they should be given medical treatment to fix the problem.

It should be treated as any other illness would be.

There kids let them be kids, what an adult decides to do with there life is there choice.

I find it funny that if you have an alternative view you are "ignorant" or a "bigot" It is actually people who choose to live these unnatural lifestypes that are the bigots or ignorant and dont respect others views and try and force it on us all.

I have seen how people who believed they were "gay" for example have forced there views onto people who dont agree with this and have deeply offended them by bringing there "gay" partners to peoples houses, that dont agree with this lifestyle.

This is clearly not respecting ones views and being ignorant and a bigot towards them.

I have also seen how it can destroy a family.

Lets assume for argument sake that this is a "medical condition" and they were "born like this"

If this is the case then they should be given medical treatment to fix the problem.

There kids let them be kids, what an adult decides to do with there life is there choice.

I find it funny that if you have an alternative view you are "ignorant" or a "bigot" It is actually people who choose to live these unnatural lifestypes that are the bigots or ignorant and dont respect others views and try and force it on us all.

I have seen how people who believed they were "gay" for example have forced there views onto people who dont agree with this and have deeply offended them by bringing there "gay" partners to peoples houses, that dont agree with this lifestyle.

This is clearly not respecting ones views and being ignorant and a bigot towards them.

So all the gay people you know try to "force their lifestyle on you"? What? Drag you into bed? I doubt it!

Someone bringing their partner to a family bbq is being ignorant and bigoted? Or is it the reaction of the bigots at the event who have a problem? Do you bring your hetero partner to a family event and expect to be shunned? The general rule of thumb is: If you can reverse the situation and it becomes unreasonable, then it's bigotry.

Why don't you stay in your insular little homophobic backwater world where you can hate and be intolerant of whoever you want. I just hope you don't decide to live in a cosmopolitan city one day and have to *gasp* work with or sit next to a gay/transgender person!

Or better still ,why don't you go worm your snake... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

what are you trying to say exactly?

Not every condition is curable, some conditions can only ever be managed - this is one of those conditions.

Placing the word gay in quotation marks to imply that the term is inaccurate is an indication of your gross ignorance - you lack the required knowledge to offer a valuable contribution to this topic.

If a person being gay destroys a family, then it was never a true family - families are about unconditional love, not bigotry.

Oh, and as for the topic - whatever makes them happy.

You are ignorant if you hold an opinion (which you are entitled too do) that is not based on rational thought. Your opinion is bigoted when it discriminates against a person due to something they either have no control over (such as gender, sexual preference) or because they practice something they are legally entitled to practice (religion etc.) I'd like to make my next point pretty clear, opinions can be wrong.

I find it interesting that people who hold homophobic attitudes think that people who are openly gay are somehow forcing their views onto others. They are not, they are living the way they need to live to be happy and don't give two hoots how you live your life as you shouldn't give two hoots about how they live theirs.

The way you are saying 'believe they are gay' makes it sound like you still believe sexuality is a choice. There is as much chance as them choosing to be gay as you, could you choose to be gay? I didn't think so. Here's a video that should set things straight for you, it's quite funny and about four and a half minutes long.

[video=youtube;LYMjXucTFaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYMjXucTFaM&feature=related[/video]

As for their sexuality destroying families, it's the families issue not the individual. The family has destroyed the family, not the person coming out who has no control over the situation.

Anyway this isn't a debate about homosexuality. This thread is about children (and adults) who have gender identity issues, this is the one thread i have made that i don't want locked lol.

Last edited:
You know there have been several studies done that show homophobic attitudes are held by people who are not wholly comfortable with their own sexuality.

I've heard exactly the same thing from people I know who are psychologists... and apparently its the ones that scream homophobic stuff the loudest that have secret sexuality issues..

It stands to reason really when you see those footy types who have homophobic attitudes hugging and kissing each other... and lets not forget the hopoate scrum "incident" :p

I dont think anyone has the right to judge someone else over these issues. live and let live :D

HORSESRULE-OMG! shame on you for everything you said! and shame on YOUR PARENTS for bringing you up that way!!!!! Thats where one less of people like you makes this world a better place. how ignorant, selfish and stubborn you are, i feel sorry for your kids(if your ever lucky enough to have one, which ill then feel sorry for the father that has to put up with your crude remarks also) good on YOU for being such a spackjob! grow up and act your age!, you have no feelings towards it, dont post.Now can i say, good on you waruikazi for posting this and making people realise it is out there, and all they need is support!

I've heard exactly the same thing from people I know who are psychologists... and apparently its the ones that scream homophobic stuff the loudest that have secret sexuality issues..

It stands to reason really when you see those footy types who have homophobic attitudes hugging and kissing each other... and lets not forget the hopoate scrum "incident" :p

And all the cross-dressing on The Footy Show :lol:

And all the cross-dressing on The Footy Show :lol:

I play footy....

n661074344_328828_9855.jpg

LOL :lol:

Did they force their views by attending the house and being themselves or did they try to make everyone gay?

I've not met a gay person who wants to convert the straight to a gay lifestyle. It seems to be a straight idea that people who are gay need to change and become straight.

People who are gay don't destroy families, differing opinions and attitudes distroy families when people just can't accept each other. Is it the fault of the gay person or the fault of those who arn't accepting?

I'm of the opinion that if I don't want to sleep with someone then I don't care who they sleep with.

As far as these kids go the issues are extremly complex and research (although it has been somewhat limited) tends to show that some grow up to be transgendered adults and some grow up to be gay adults(I'm not sure if some grow up to be straight). The parents are in a hard situation and I guess are just trying to do the best they can with what their lives have given them.

i have two friends who have surgically became woman due to the feeling that they were not men - their stories are amazing and one of great strength in a society that 'hates' difference or the unknown.

one had children as a man and is now a woman who is still very much involved in the raising of her children - the children are very healthy, happy and well adjusted personalities.

the other is still with her wife and teenage daughters - she is also one of Australia's top Meteorologists.

to me they are women, and understand the world in a very complex way... i love and respect them both and would support them regardless - from this i have learnt to respect diversity and would support my children if this became an issue for them - i'd just want my children to be happy.

i have known of so many suicides from young people who struggled to deal with their identity because the fear from an oppressive world was too much... the loss of these souls is sad and will never be replaced. it is such values held that are represented in some of the responses here that lead young people to committ such an act... it is a lack of education and human understanding...

stand up and be proud of who you are and do no harm to another - educate those who want to listen and turn the cheek to those who don't...

ps - when ever it comes down to talking about homosexuality or transgender etc it always goes back to what it is they do that is different from the 'norm' - we dont quiz heterosexuals, we don't focus on their sexuality or private lives etc... i agree with Jess here...

who here like the films gladitor or alxandra the great etc... ummm they were the most homoerotic films i have seen in a long time... i liked them and i am a stupid breeder!

;)

i have two friends who have surgically became woman due to the feeling that they were not men - their stories are amazing and one of great strength in a society that 'hates' difference or the unknown.

one had children as a man and is now a woman who is still very much involved in the raising of her children - the children are very healthy, happy and well adjusted personalities.

the other is still with her wife and teenage daughters - she is also one of Australia's top Meteorologists.

to me they are women, and understand the world in a very complex way... i love and respect them both and would support them regardless - from this i have learnt to respect diversity and would support my children if this became an issue for them - i'd just want my children to be happy.

i have known of so many suicides from young people who struggled to deal with their identity because the fear from an oppressive world was too much... the loss of these souls is sad and will never be replaced. it is such values held that are represented in some of the responses here that lead young people to committ such an act... it is a lack of education and human understanding...

stand up and be proud of who you are and do no harm to another - educate those who want to listen and turn the cheek to those who don't...

ps - when ever it comes down to talking about homosexuality or transgender etc it always goes back to what it is they do that is different from the 'norm' - we dont quiz heterosexuals, we don't focus on their sexuality or private lives etc... i agree with Jess here...

who here like the films gladitor or alxandra the great etc... ummm they were the most homoerotic films i have seen in a long time... i liked them and i am a stupid breeder!

;)

I don't suppose you know how old they were when they knew they were trans? That's the thing that i find so intriguing about this story, how young these kids are and how young they were when they first started to show this kind of behaviour.

i am closer with nat and she knew from the age of 8 that she felt different and did not feel comfortable in the male body - though it did take until she was 22 to start the procedure and recieive counselling.. i think it is that we now know what to look for and we are starting to understand the behaviours exhbitited to the reason that it is becoming more publically spoken about - also hopefully society is more accepting of the differences in humanity and embrassing them.

:shock::shock:

how can your view on this Subject be so narrow?

really i dont see the problem with Gay or alternative people!!

i dont see why the greater community looks so harshly apon it after all we are all humans and deserve to be treated all the same way even if we dont do things the same way and are different from each other after all thats what makes this world work . I think if you look apon this subject in such an un acceptive you will never get far in life after all we have to deal with people on a daily basis and if you cant accept certain types of people then as i said before you wont get far in life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back