Trangender/ freaks? Too young?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
except that belief does not make it so, nor does disbelief.
there is a mountain of scientific study and evidence that leads to your beliefs being incorrect.
yet you ignore it willy nilly.

life experience will have a great deal of bearing on a lot of things, it *can* have an impact of sexual development, but it doesn't set what it is in totality.
unless you can show direct causation in your very own life, what are you basing your beliefs on exactly?
simply because they support your world view?

you say you don't hate, and you don't want to change what people do in their privacy, yet then argue exactly that? in a catch cry of "think of the children"
but do you think of your children? do you evaluate every little thing that you impart upon them?
every interaction they see and hear between you and your partner?
god forbid one of yours turns out to be a "freak" who will you blame then? yourself? or MUST it have been someone else? do you know every little corner of your child's mind to KNOW that they are healthy and functioning within your own belief structure?

it's one thing to believe what you do, but you make it quite plain and obvious you DON'T want people to live that way, it's clear within most of your replies thus far... and I'm yet to see why, what is your motivation?

As i have stated what consenting adults choose to do is there choice.

I don't care.

Children are not adults.

I should add that some scientific studies have found in gay men certain chemicals in the brain are at higher levels than hetro sexual men. This clearly indicates there is something physiological going on.

I believe as science continues to advance it will be discovered what causes people to deviate from what is natural.

I wonder what Charles Darwin thinks about this ???

I believe he'd say sexual deviance fits perfectly within a natural balanced system.
evolution at work, to continue to change, to try random variance and to find better ways to continue up the chain.

what "we" believe is "natural" it totally stupid, all of it is natural, it's evolution at work.

If it was all natural then explain why 2 people of the same sex cant produce offspring?

If it was all natural then explain why 2 people of the same sex cant produce offspring?

Nor can many hetero couples - hence the assisted fertility industry! Nor can an elderly hetero couple, does that mean old people having sex is unnatural? (as opposed to just a wee bit icky...) :lol:

I should add that some scientific studies have found in gay men certain chemicals in the brain are at higher levels than hetro sexual men. This clearly indicates there is something physiological going on.

I believe as science continues to advance it will be discovered what causes people to deviate from what is natural.

I wonder what Charles Darwin thinks about this ???

the same could be said about pigmentation in humans then... is something physiological going on there that we white, middle class, heterosexuals could treat?

6 Billion people in the world.. we are approaching over crowding, an increase of people incapable of reproduction would be beneficial to the species. as just a starting possibility. "population control"

not every member of a species *needs* to reproduce, unless you call plague proportions a good thing?
we have changed much of "natural" progression, with science medicine and other avenues, to then follow your logic is a little silly don't you think?

there are many reasons and possible reasons to explain these things to fit perfectly within nature.
do you think much of any of the current way of the human world is natural? apart from life it's self chasing a never ending progression toward some form of perfection or elevation, nothing "we" do as a species is natural, but that makes it natural by definition, that is how we are geared to function.

I agree with the religion part of it...

i think all this hate and despise against Alternatives was originally sparked by religions (no offense anybody) because of there narrow minded views on things and that has really changed the world i really think this world would be a better place without religion.

now you will all probly disagree with me but i dont care thats my view and i have a right to express it!

I wonder how many cross dressing kids there are in Iran or Afghanistan or Pakistan ? Or for that matter any islamic country??

I think it is relevant different cultures have different values.

Values tend to shape choices.

You're right, values do tend to shape choices horsesrule. But I think so far you're the only person active within this thread that thinks transgenderism is a choice.

You're right, values do tend to shape choices horsesrule. But I think so far you're the only person active within this thread that thinks transgenderism is a choice.

Oh im not suprised i am the only person there would be others but they probably dont want to put there name out there to be called a bigot and whatever else insults can be thrown.

I wonder if a poll was taken in Australia how many would support either side?

I am quite sure there would be a lot who agree with me.

yes well, a lot of people agree the holocaust didn't happen too, doesn't make it true though does it...

as to your questions re Muslim countries.. none in public, it's a death sentence, not much choice there is there..
here we have choice, well, except for those who are bent on denying people for no good reason what so ever.

sexuality can't be "cured" the.badger.. you are what you are.. you can choose to be different once you're an adult, but few people would willingly go against their own nature.

Sexuality and gender are two completely different things, Recharge. I'm not saying sexuality can be "cured", nor am I saying that transgender tendencies can be. I'm simply saying that I don't know anything at all about the scientific study of transgenderism (and I haven't formed a thoroughly researched opinion on the subject) so IF trans tendencies are some sort of 'condition' and it can be scientifically proven that it can be completely 'cured' FOR EVER, as some people are suggesting, then I think it should be for the sake of the child.

Personally I don't think this is the case. I suspect that, like many similar "conditions" (ie. natural tendencies), trans gender tendencies could, at best, only be 'managed' (or rather, supressed) with therapy and drugs, which I think is stupid and unnecissary.

I don't think transgender people have a choice in the matter, I don't think they're harming anyone by living their lives the way the see fit, and I certainly don't think that by openly living in a transgender capacity they're bigots, intolerant, narrow-minded, destroying families or forcing their opinions on others - or whatever it was that was said in a previous post.

just to note it here - there is a very very fine line between male and female physical development...

and a percentage of children (despite their genetic factors) are born 'somewhere in between' when it comes to sexual organs...
*shrug*

its quite an interesting read, though. and debate.

Oh im not suprised i am the only person there would be others but they probably dont want to put there name out there to be called a bigot and whatever else insults can be thrown.

I wonder if a poll was taken in Australia how many would support either side?

I am quite sure there would be a lot who agree with me.

I agree that there would still be alot of people in Australia that agree with you now, but just think of how it's changed, especially in the last 10 years. How many of those people that agree with you now will change their minds in the next couple of years?

just to note it here - there is a very very fine line between male and female physical development...

and a percentage of children (despite their genetic factors) are born 'somewhere in between' when it comes to sexual organs...
*shrug*

True, and how many of those children get to choose which sex they want to be? I suppose this would be easier for people to comprehend, because both the organs were there to begin with, whereas with the children mentioned in this thread, society automatically places them in "girl" or "boy" colum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back