Trouble with new format

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the search function? I liked looking at the older threads but now it's limited to only 5 pages?

What about the search function? I liked looking at the older threads but now it's limited to only 5 pages?
Are you sure? Try going to page 5, you should have the option to keep going from there.

I did what I could, but the site still looks significantly worse in Internet Explorer 7 or earlier. Apparently vBulletin are going to address a lot of IE compatibility issues in the next minor version, however for the best results it's always recommended that you use the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE 8) or some other browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc).

yes i agree adam. I run the latest IE on my laptop and it looks heaps better than on my work computer with IE7. I tried it with firefox and it works much better. but with a lot of software theres bugs and problems initially that can be sorted out in time.

your doing a stellar job mate and it must be hard with everyone on your case.. take your time and it will sort itself out eventually. :D

spell check wont work for some reason , if i press the spell check button ,the page goes blank.

Change is good when it makes things better and easier , both to use and to look at.

unfortunately.........this change has failed all aspects.

sorry , i dont like it

not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when i try to open pm's in the current window i keep getting the 404 error?

Is it just me that cant see bold text anywhere?
This sentence is bold before I post but not after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back