Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I sit there and think nobody will buy a GTP for 9k and then I see a set-up like that!!! :shock: That's serious commitment Peter! hehehe I take back everything I have ever said! Awesome Job!! :D

peter do you think you could get some pics of your water dragons enjoying themselves in there? what else do you have in there?

Jason, if you look closely at the bottom left corner, there is a water dragon sitting half out of the water.

PeterJ, i would love to see some more pics of that bad boy!! I would kill for an enclosure like that!!! Bloody brilliant!!

there he is, thanks i didnt see it, lucky bugger.

now i know you are surposed to set up lizzard enclosures to represent there natral home so they feel comfortable and relaxed... but WOW i could sit there drinking beer with them in that enclosure.

Yes, bikiescum, I have a chair in the enclosure for that exact reason. In fact, the cage comes directly off our bar. Will take some photos on the weekend that show the full set up.

Love the fence

Thats a very nice looking pond. I especially like the fence. I need something like this for my pond area. At the moment I cover it with reo.

In regard to the question about cleaning and filtration. You don't need massive amounts of circulation if you have plants and several ponds (I have five) but then I've only been keeping fish so far. My ponds hold about 9000l in total and my pump probably only circulates that about once a day (a decent trickle).

The problem for me is most keeping the plants under control (and my neighbors don't like the peroni bocking)

Warning: Pondseal is useless!!! (spread the word). At the moment I am emptying and drying the pond once a year. I will eventually tile the pond (which I should have done in the first place).

Another frog pond

More photos! Will put together some shots soon.

How is this for a budget way to make a really functional little pool. It's my brothers pond in Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back