Unusual BHP Hatchling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will have to do better then that Troy, I did !

Don't run him up too high Nick, i did have plans on buying a new boat this season. We both know what Den is like, a dog with a bone:) If I miss out on my boat cause you ran him up too high then its upto you to take me fishing mate;) You'd better know the good spots, i'll bring the rum:):):)

Troy K.

I dunno guys,maybe Tanzen might like a shiny new albino darwin as a trade? :lol:

thanks for the help and offers of help. I got most of it right, xcept the type of paper.
I haven't decided what I'm doing. There's a lot of information to process and a helluva lot of learning to do and I am a slow ponderous thinker.

g'day tanzen, havent seen you on in a while, bet your over the moon about this new hatchie, definatly a stunner.

Oh yeah...feel free to invite me on the boats :D
That bloody snake has got more attention than I have all year!

Hell ,

I will even throw in some of this seasons Ghost Darwins LOL!

Dont you get involved Rammers!

Haha tell ta what,send me down a nice pair of ghost darwins and I wont get involved :evil:

haha, go boy's. I'll see your Darwin and Ghost plus i'll ad a shiney new penny..........LOL

We met Tanzen for the first time today and i've gotta say, she's a top chick! She puts alot of care and love into her animals and has the BHPs set up spot on. The BHP in question is runty but healthy. I've got faith that Tanzen will be able to get this animal to breeding size so as to start a good selective breeding program.

So what's the offer upto now guys???

Den

Am I the only one who dosen't like it?? - ment in the nicest poss way :D

erm... oopsy

Tanzen that is one very special BHP that you have there, something to consider is the reptile market can be a very finicky market! what is hot one day with compliments galore could very well draw nothing but a sideways glance and a shrug the next.
I reckon that you have something very special there, but maybe consider capitalising while it is hot or maybe the possability of working with someone in a breeding arrangement so that you get hatchies in return or some other type of arrangement.

congrats mate . You have worked hard to achieve those results . Now that is what keeping herps is all about . When you come back to earth take your time on any decision .
barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back