update shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my girl shed last night.
Just took the photo 10 minutes ago.
sorry its a bit fuzzy.............:oops:

Attachments

• IMGP6484jag.jpg
    IMGP6484jag.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMGP6482jag.jpg
    IMGP6482jag.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 107
Here is a couple more, just for the fella who tried to prank call me 1/2 hr ago,lmao........doosh bag......Next time do your research and tell your mates not to laugh in the background.........

1st is a caramel sib that has had 4 sheds now with very few black marks on the whole body
2nd is a WHITE jag
3rd is a coastal jag
4th is a TIGER

Attachments

• P5082504.jpg
    P5082504.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 121
  • P5082505.jpg
    P5082505.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 94
  • P5082507.jpg
    P5082507.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 102
  • P5082508.jpg
    P5082508.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Very nice but it's spelt douchebag hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me know if you hand re photography mate..nice bloody snakes

You should so get yourself some geckos ben ....... Trade ya ? :lol:

cheers Scott,
still have to catch up for that herp one day, especially now I have a bit more time on my hands after taking a step back from the shop.......pale heads????????

You should so get yourself some geckos ben ....... Trade ya ? :lol:

Geckos are pretty damn cool, I just hate it when the roach's and crickets escape......croaking in the middle of the night from somewhere in the house gives me the $h%@s........

Got any leafies?????

im loving the coastal jag B would be sick to see more of that red come out!
, hope to see you soon at the barbie mate talk fish then ;) you should come wrangle some bullies and tell me where to get these flatties. smit

Thanks again guys,

Jim,
I think that sib is pretty special, its also pos het for albino so once its big enough I will be putting the het jag over it. Should be some very interesting results from that pairing.

I have a few that are opaque atm, so once they shed I will post up some more pics.....

Thanks again guys,

Jim,
I think that sib is pretty special, its also pos het for albino so once its big enough I will be putting the het jag over it. Should be some very interesting results from that pairing.

I have a few that are opaque atm, so once they shed I will post up some more pics.....

That should be a great pairing, good luck!

Okay i have it all figured out.we rock up outside his house,create a commotion and a few of us will run in and grab what we can.....hahahahahaha.......guerilla style.now Barra if you would just be so kind to give me your address........hahahahahahahahahaha.all are so amazing.are these our homegrown 'exotics'.could you call them that?

I could give you my address but my dogs are not real good with people they dont know, thats a good thing imo.......

No leafies ben , not much I can do with them . They only come in camo camo and more camo colors

Nephs on the other hand possibilities are endless ;)

Didn't mean to offend Barra.please accept apology.It would be a little bit of a journey for me.And i've never stolen anything in my life,couldn't live with myself.(embarrased heaps).
Really do love your collection,very amazing and exotic colourings.Would love to own one but am still learning with just the basic breeds.

Sookie
No harm done at all sookie......no need to apologise

I still have to make sure someone is at my house when I go to the mentioned bbq, very paranoid letting anyone know when I am not home....so have to make sure someone will be home when I go......

Zuesowns,

I really lucked out with the ratios this season, succesfully bred het jag to an albino, but not one jag from 11 eggs. $%h% happens........one pos het left from another pairing though, just shed so I will snap a pic of him and some of the poss het holdbacks and post up in the next day or so......

@Barramundi - oh wow that's crazy!

What was the albino jag on your site?

You did produce some last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back