very annoyed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew P,

I will have some more soon mate, email me and we can chat.

Bryce

pm sent bryce
thanks everyone for all the support you have been great helps knowing there are still alot of genuine people about in the herp world just a shame there is a few scum bags ruining it all for the new people like me.
Oh well ill keep everyone informed on how this pans out. looks like a big day tomorrow alot of phone calls to make

thanks andrew

B&W means black and white, with age they can get a yellowish or grey tinge in the black markings but what you got are clearly not B&W jungles
This is one of the reasons i never buy anything without seeing pics but in this case the bloke has outright lied to you!

IMG_3175.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i was hoping than he feeds me this bull so i thought hmm maybe i should check. very nice b&w mate if you got a spare pair let me know haha

thanks andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
ok kinda good news he has agreed to give me a refund but only the 1000 i paid he will not pay for export license or shipping so thats prob about 100 out of pocket but its better than 1000 out of pocket

thanks andrew

Glad to hear your getting your G back,...sad to hear he's not footing the extra costs since he flat out lied. I'd be writing a letter to the reptile authorities in your state and document what has happened maybe they will do a spot check on this fella and might come up with extra anomalies that may stamp him out of the trade. Pitty there's not a name and shame page for this kinda behaviour. Best of luck with your future purchases can't see you getting any trouble now :) good to see others rallying around for you.

He should be refunding the whole lot, what a scumbag, at least you got something though mate. It would be great if you could name and shame on here but I guess they have these rules in place for a reason.

yeah its good having all this support and advise but yeah i spoke to reptile authorities here and i asked if i could send it back without a export license and they said no and if i wanted to do it faster i have to pay 60 instead of 30 bux to get an "express" export license i explained the story to them they didnt really care she just said ohh thats no good......NOW GIVE ME MONEY hahaha nah she didnt really care at all

yeah i wont post his name up but if you buying snakes from qld ask me for his name in a pm just to check its not him

Yeah NSW DECC are hopeless, we get charged ridiculous prices and get the worst service of any state.

i asked her why such a small time frame to call up and she said we have to turn the phone off to get all the work done. oh well im sure the money goes somewhere good

Same tricks are being displayed on same website by same seller of those fakes you got Andrew,..shame some poor bugger will probably get the same lies....sad

Andrew,.
I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.
Unfortunately there are alot of scumbags out there!

Has he agreed to refund your money before you send them back?
What was that? he has decided to refund your $1000 ,.. & you can keep both Pythons? ...gee what a nice guy ;)

In all seriousness though,. surely this guy cant get away with this?

yeah it is a shame that some one will get tricked like me and i wish i could stop it all i can do is respond to all the pms i have been getting haha but yeah he will give me 1000 back and ill send the snakes back to him the next day..altho...haha nah i couldnt do that to some one i wouldnt be able to sleep at night
and sorry to say he can get away with it unless i take the matter up with fair trading..i think ill just cut my losses and move along from this scum bag

thanks andrew

So has he sent your money yet? Do you think he really will?

nah he said wait untill the export licence is cleared and yeah im hoping he will as wehn i called him he said yeah no worries and he understands but he doesnt understand when i ask for a refund for all cost involved in his shonky scam

thanks andrew

Keep the pressure on him mate, don't let him sense weakness or you will find you never get your money.

i wouldnt send anything back until the $$$ is in your account . even then id send him the money - the permit and shipping fee`s .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back