very p'd off with aae

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inthegrass

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
was receiving my latest purchase from urs tomorrow. diane stone rang me today to inform me that aae was no longer flying reptiles to regional airports as of today. there was no warning of this.
it means an eight hour round trip to brisbane to pick up and the same to send stuff.
not happy. will try to confirm tomorrow.
cheers:x

does that mean no freighting to gladstone, central qld?

according to diane stone, who was sending my purchase today. she rang me from the airport to tell me what she had just been told by aae.
cheers:)

From the sounds of things lately, if you speak to someone different at AAE tomorrow, you WILL be able to fly herps to regional airports. Give it a try!!! You never know your luck.

haha, classic!
Mind you, Southern Cross should be using a .com.au site as they are conducting business through their site.

A lot of the time it is QANTAS that make the rules, they are not allowing reptiles on QANTASLINK flights. That will eliminate small airports (Cairns should still be ok). In saying that, I planned to the most minute detail to have a Bredli sent down from True Blue in Townsville via QANTAS and a smaller airline that isn't QANTASLINK...................... It arrived on QANTASLINK anyway, even after they said they wouldn't take it. It does make it hard, when it shouldn't be.

PS. None of the AAE excitement was the fault of True Blue.

I found out the hard way myself ,
i could not send a jungle juvie to a young man in gladstone on saturday ,
Cairns is a no go zone for reptiles on Q link,
i have been trying to find another way to get the python to gladstone and no takers ,
if anyone gets onto a courior service that will take reptiles to regional areas in queensland or NSW
please let us no,
Roger

Just spoke to AAE, Cairns and Townsville on Quantas (not Quantas link) ok - Mackay, Rockie, Gladstone are out

i was gonna say if your in bris i could take it up in a month but your in north qld, what about freight to bris and courier 2 gladdy? I used to live there, glad i dont now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back