Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spooky

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but how weird is Victoria, they are not allowed to keep this (pogona henrylawsoni) and from another thread probably not varanus brevicauda and who knows what else, but they will let them keep crocs, I mean how weird is that???

yeah and they enjoy arial ping-pong and have eddie maguire.. poor bas...ds

:shock: they are some fighting words lol

nah it is a bummer that we can't keep some animals but we can keep crocs but you guys can't :D

Who are you calling a weirdo?

I guess when they opened the books they didn't expect people to want all and sundry. Do you really need to have brevicauda when you already have other small varanid. Thats how they think.

I can keep any Australian Reptile ;)

Nt Permits are the best!

Victoria is a weirdo State!!!Yeh

Yeh your right brodes.the capitals wellington isnt it,we should of kept victoria as part of australia. :(

RE: Victoria is a weirdo State!!!Yeh

I thought it was funny melbourne was originally going to be called batman. thats would have been halarious!

I escaped the frozen south a few years ago, I've been back to say hello since but wouldn't want to live there :)

dont forget Panoptes, Amyae, Boydii, Mitchelli, Giganteus, etc etc. But at least we can keep all the nice elapids unlike NSW where you have to get your learners and then P's to keep em. Must suck to have to wait so long to keep a nice big coastal tai.

The Vic schedules were basically defined by what people had at the time when the schedules were brought into being which is the reason why they seem a bit all over the place. The missing animals that annoy me are file snakes and a number of the gecko species commonly held across the boarder.

On the plus side our permit system is much and simpler and free. Actually one of the reasons it is much simpler is because it is free as there is no accounting involved. Having to wait 2 weeks for a permit that costs $20 sucks!

Having to wait 2 weeks for a permit that costs $20 sucks!

Try $40 for a class 3 over here in WA and you only get to keep Stimsons and SW Carpets (in the python range) :cry:

All our permits are free, and the ladies at the front counter of NT NTWS are hot!

All our permits are free, and the ladies at the front counter of NT NTWS are hot!
yep and would be just about the only chicks in Darwin apart from the the local bush............................

hehe drive in melbourne compared to sydney anyday, sydney was shocking

Yes. Victoria is indeed a weird place. And for so many different reasons. I mean, who calls Delis and corner stores "Milk Bars". The closest we have to that in SA is the "Mars Bar", and thats a gay nightclub :lol: :lol:

I mean, who calls Delis and corner stores "Milk Bars".

Well what the hell is with a friggin STOBEY POLE!!!! lmao it's a friggin light post :lol: ;)

and hey....I'M AN EXCELLENT DRIVER!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back