Water Dragon egglaying

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shot! Good luck with the incubating!

Great shot! Good luck with the incubating!

Looks like such a sweet setup you have there ST, stunning animals too.

Look like fine shots to me! I'll be glad to come around and take some shots, anytime to see that setup!

hey serpent tongue !!! where about do ya live??? and hw much would those water dragons cost ??? amazing looking!!! not just them but all the reptiles
cheers kahn

One of my EWD's laid her eggs yesterday as well. They are in the sand outside. How long do they take to hatch outside? or alternatively, when can you move them from their hole to an incubator and then how long will they take in an incubator?

Thanks

Pete

i would also be interested to know how much you guys are thinking of selling them for as i would like to get a hatchy, 1 or 2? how long do these guys take to incubate, and when will people have some ready?

Jason i dont sell them, i give them away.

Peter, most times i leave the eggs in the nest and depending on ground temps they usually incubate for about 3 months. When i have incubated them artificially its only really knocked about 10 days off the incubation period of outside. I had 2 clutches laid in October and they should hatch in Jan/early Feb.
When i choose to artificially incubate the eggs i just take them from the female as she lays them. If i'm not around when they're laid, i'll just dig them up and take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back