Water Dragon egglaying

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the average incubation time was 45-55 days at 29-31 degrees.

Thanks Serpentongue. I had decided to sell mine but that seems shot now that you say you give them away. So, any kids out there that need a boost to their collection. I will have four clutches laid so i think I will leave the other 3 in the ground. I pulled 12 up today (they were laid this morning I think) and have put them into the worlds fastest made incubator - esky, heat tape & probe thermostat. Ice cream container & vermiculite. Hope that works. And the 3 months is good, it gives me until mid Feb. Or maybe they go to the Mac Herps auction in March..... ummm....

peterjohnson64 said:
I had decided to sell mine but that seems shot now that you say you give them away.

Not necessarily Pete, i'm in an area where there's zero demand for hatchling Water Dragons and no one whats to travel all the way down from Sydney just for Water Dragons, so i have to give them away.

When i did sell them, it was for $40. I dont think you'll have a problem selling yours, as you're in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back