Water Pythons.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Water pythons as a whole have large spurs, I can see them on both male and female.

I have a water python named Lawrence, he is really placid once you get him out he is a bit cage protective. I love the water pythons, I believe they are under rated aswell but they are such an amazing species!

i only just my male water just over a week ago, and am so stoked with him. i had heardly seen or heard of these guys up till recently, but i'm glad i found them.
easiest feeder with out a doubt, last night i gave him his first feed since settling in and at was great. i was barely able to get the thawed adult mouse into his enclosure before he had decided to check it out.
2 flicks of the tounge and then he struck it so hard he almost took the tweezers with it. no sign of it 5 minutes later.
i'll try and get some pics in the next few days when i get him out.

I got my 2 a week ago to, and I too am yet to feed them. Will be feeding them next weekend.

KaaTom, if they are anything like mine your in for a treat. i dont think i've seen another snake go so crazy for dead prey. and its not like he was starving. it was only 9 days from his last feed.
that said, now that i have him and he's settled in, he'll be getting fed every 5-7 days.

Awesome... I have a coastal that amazes me everytime when it's feed time, lets hope the Water Pythons do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back