Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLACkra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought a thread like this was nessesary. Feel free to voice your support for sdaji.

Hope you're feeling better mate,

Andrew

hope ur ok mate get well soon
hope to see u back on the site real soon too

Was shocked when I first heard, hope your all ok and get well soon!

Need to get your butt back on here ASAP, missing your posts already :D:lol:

I think he is OK. Nothing but time can mend a bruised ego.

Can everyone just stop starting threads about Sdaji? Or else they will have to rename APS - Aussie Pyhthons and Sdaji...

LOL

Said with tongue in cheek...

can you bring that baby adder with you next week to the bbq so you can do a action replay of the bite please:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: will sell tickets to the media :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

get better sdaji hope you dont cop anymore crap from some of the other members wont mention names

Hmm,what to say..... didnt i mention something about keeping anti-venom????
not so long ago!
Soak up the attention...quite photogenic!
Hope the little adder is ok? & you;)

Last edited:
Feel better soon Sdaji..
i couldnt believe it when i got home and discovered that the adder bite guy i had been hearing about all day on the radio was you!

Hmm,what to say..... didnt i mention something about keeping anti-venom????

Yep he should have had his own supply of antivenom that way he could potentially have an allegeric reation to 2 differant things at the same time without any qualified medical attention... anymore good ideas?

cris...... Sdaji...explained some questions i had about vens...
it was in the conversation i had with him
he was decent enough to explain...says allot about others!

cris...... Sdaji...explained some questions i had about vens...
it was in the conversation i had with him
he was decent enough to explain...says allot about others!

Sorry for the sarcasm. When you get bitten by a snake its not simply a matter of injecting antivenom, as it is a horse blood product many immune systems dont like it much and it can cause complications(possibly worse than the envenomation). It also isnt needed in many cases. If it isnt needed it isnt used for this reason. It would also be very foolish to try and deal with such a problem on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back