Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your okay mate, i think youde be suprised how much of a icon you are int he Australian reptile keepers scene...lol, and i just love the irony if how much pride and joy you put into your gorgeous little adder, and he ends up hospitalising you....ahh...you gotta lov e em tho!

Interesting couple of days for you mate, good to see your ok.

Let that be a lesson people, what the media says ain't necessarily fact.

Ben

Pfft stop it guys, you're just making him more arrogant. :p Soon they'll have Sdaji + Death adder dolls that talk :D

Besides I think he's all good and dandy. Seemed fine on the tv earlier.

Hehe, i was watching the news when up you came! I was thinking, goodness i know him :D lucky you were looking mostly presentable at the time :p hope you're feeling yourself again soon. love to the little devil that got you :p

well sdaji you certainly know how to hog the lime light ........get better soon mate hope you have no ill effects long term part of owning hot breeds and for the people that criticise there is NO difference then some people owning potentially dangerous dog breeds so get over yourselves sometimes it happens not through mishandling or inexperience just the fact to remember is no matter how long you have had them or how long you have been keeping snakes they are a wild animal at heart and still act on instinct..and to you sdaji I STILL HATE YOU lol (not jealous of your reps in no way shape or form at all...........lmao) xxxx

wow i only just realised that the person that got bitten was an APS member..

Hopeing for the best mate. Get well :)

Thanks, everyone, but seriously, I was fully recovered before any of you heard anything :lol:

Hmm... talking Sdaji dolls with Death Adders... I like it! :lol:

Aussie Pythons & Sdaji! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Falconboy: I didn't get any makeup, although the reporter women are completely smothered in it ;)

It has just occurred to me that I should get some pictures of the snake and stick them up :) I'll get around to it soon. Right now I'm getting ready for dinner, I think we're having something special tonight :) I don't need or deserve it, but hey, I'll live :lol: I might do pictures tomorrow.

Omg! Everyone get over it! So he was careless. He got bitten. He's OK!!

Who cares!? It was his own stupid fault anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back