What a relief

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad U are okay have to talk to the right people and get a story about it I have a German film crew coming here in November should put them onto the story it would be better than the Koala doco they are doing

I know it. She was 15 to 30 minutes from the big goodbye. She knows it too. So we'll have to enjoy life even more than we already do, doesn't seem possible!

We'll give it a go though. Crabbing and fishing the Neaps this weekend!

Sounds great....I got a couple of game cameras i have in the scrub so i will be checking if i got any good pics this weekend....that is if nobody has stolen them...haha

Just reading your ordeal again and I take my hat off to u, most men couldn't cope with what u went through, and its amazing how many fake people make docos and they are all set up like that pommy guy that got lost in the blue mountains, now that was a load of crap but this is a real aussie story of strength and if only there was more people like u who really know what it is like to be lost in a remote area, its not all fun and games , so very glad u are okay

She's back at work, devising ways to get the ball & chain off and how to get under the new perimiter wire.

Thanks everyone, it was an eyeopener for a few complacent souls up here. I'd like to quote Guzzo's signature here because it applies sweetly.

"when going through hell....keep going!"

Endalgout 187.jpg
Endalgout 183.jpg

Hi guys,
Took a couple of photos of the "small island" I was lost on.
Thought you might be interested.

Attachments

• Endalgout 186.jpg
    Endalgout 186.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 76
Looks like pretty daunting country. Looks real easy to get yourself lost in. You've done bloody well to walk away from that.

wow... just wow. glad you are ok , just goes to show that a little knowledge can go such a long way

It is beautiful White Wolf, back out there Saturday, can't wait.

I've got fluro orange, pink doesn't work for me. My plan is to steal Lynne and a boat for a day and check out these nearby islands.

islands westof AI.jpg
island and reefs west of AI.jpg

Look at the coral reefs around them. MM Mmmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back