What a waste of a day!!!! Some people are just rude!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad everything worked out alright in the end, suck about your daughter NTLS; vomity baby sucks bigtime. My three have been fine for a while now so I'm just waiting for the next musical illness to work its way around :p
I hope she gets better soon, I find it's usually 3 days for the onset, 3 days for the worst and then 3 days of getting better. Car trips never help though, especially when you feel stuffed around and tense.
Here's hoping it's a better day for you :)

I always give a benefit of the doubt first time around for any issue's because as life shows constantly nothing is ever perfect, if they stuff around multiple times then I get peeved. It worked in my favour few weeks ago thanks to a traffic hold up from an accident, simply msg'd the seller I would be 15-20 mins late thanks to traffic hassles from an accident and was all good, found out he drove 20mins from work for me to pick up but he wasn't bothered so I guess karma does pop in occasionally

good luck with the little one too sick kids are never fun or easy

I'm glad everything worked out alright in the end, suck about your daughter NTLS; vomity baby sucks bigtime. My three have been fine for a while now so I'm just waiting for the next musical illness to work its way around :p
I hope she gets better soon, I find it's usually 3 days for the onset, 3 days for the worst and then 3 days of getting better. Car trips never help though, especially when you feel stuffed around and tense.
Here's hoping it's a better day for you :)

definitely glad i only have the 1 to deal with! poor kid gets car sick at the best of times, but she has so much crap on her chest that every time she coughs she ends up vomiting.

today has been much better so far except that i am well and truly over dora the bloody explorer! lol

D D D D D Dora, Backpack Backpack, Im the map, Im the map, Im the map ........HAHAHAHAHA I cant stand that show!! Im so glad my daughter has passed that stage......although i still hear Dora's voice in my dreams!! :lol:

definitely glad i only have the 1 to deal with! poor kid gets car sick at the best of times, but she has so much crap on her chest that every time she coughs she ends up vomiting.

today has been much better so far except that i am well and truly over dora the bloody explorer! lol

It's not that much worse really; spew is still spew lmao, then again my first was a shocker. She seemed to have a fear of buckets and wouldn't throw up in the basin until she was four, so if she got a stomach bug I had to chase her with a bowl and catch as much as I could :|
To tell you the truth my husband is worse than the kids when he gets sick :lol:

yep mines the same nighthawk... gotta chase her around with a towel.....

bel, the worst thing i have ever bought tilly is a dora bacpack that sings "back pack, back pack"... the blasted thing goes off in the middle of the night and randomly as you walk past it...

Nighthawk... sounds like you could use a hoop bag with a plastic liner. (Am still feeling queezy from the graphic descriptions.)

JAKO, not great but bones do mend. I hope Cheryl is OK.

Newtolovingsnake... 39[SUP]o[/SUP]C is a worry. Straight Aspirin is useful for bringing down temps and yeah, when they cannot stop with the technicolour yawns it's definitely a trip to the docs or hospital for a shot of Stemetil. Sounds like she is on the improve without it, which is nice to hear. I shan't mention the expo, but I do sympathise.

What's with "Dora the Explorer"? Is this the new, you beaut, sanitised version of "Dick and Dora"? Dora with no Dick to play with. No wonder she bores you witless.

Not all husbands are useless when sick. I have to be really crook to use a bucket by the bed. I much prefer to get up and have a drive of the porcelain bus any day / night. That way I avoid the disgusting morning bucket clean out... not nice under the best of circumstances but worse when you are crook.

Not to mention muggins here is the one who cleans up after my son when he staggers home with a belly way too full of alcohol, flakes out and then an hour or two later makes a dash for the dunny. Usually needing to use both ends at once, he parks himself and proceeds to vomit all over the floor and his clothing. Even with a bucket, he has lousy aim at such times. He will then spend the next 3 or 4 hours alternating between flaked out, slumped up against the wall, and yodelling at the ground. Usually does not remember a thing the next day so I am lucky to get so much as a thank you. He has learned quickly though and has not offended too often, thankfully. Even when they annoy you, you still love them!

Nighthawk, I hope you "appreciate" the description

Blue

hahahahaha! you crack me up blue! Matilda is much better today.

yesterday turned out to be a bit interesting lol, She stuck a thermometer in her ear when i wasnt looking and was absolutely screaming!! so we rushed straight to the docs, thinking she had damaged her inner ear... luckily it was fine and the doc said she just has a viral thing...

Dora the explorer is an annoying cartoon that little girls love... she has a back pack full of all interesting things and a monkey called boots and she speaks spanish and english...

download.jpg

i have never heard of Dora and Dick, i shall have to google that!

Much appreciated Blue lmao, you've actually got me in fits right now. There's something about being a mum to young kids that lines your stomach in steel :p

yep mines the same nighthawk... gotta chase her around with a towel.....

bel, the worst thing i have ever bought tilly is a dora bacpack that sings "back pack, back pack"... the blasted thing goes off in the middle of the night and randomly as you walk past it...
I am sure the bloody thing was Possessed *shudders* Breanna had the same at Tilly's age... Now it is anything to do with bugs and reptiles(heh heh heh they are relatively silent YAY) glad she is feeling somewhat better

I am sure the bloody thing was Possessed *shudders*

There are certain toys which seem to fall under possession though... my first paranormal encounter was my nephew's Elmo jack in the box. Bloody midnight, dark house, on my own (well, he was asleep, I was babysitting)... and next thing I hear "Pop goes the weasel" ending in an Elmo laugh. Creepy thing... I didn't sleep that night :shock:

There are certain toys which seem to fall under possession though... my first paranormal encounter was my nephew's Elmo jack in the box. Bloody midnight, dark house, on my own (well, he was asleep, I was babysitting)... and next thing I hear "Pop goes the weasel" ending in an Elmo laugh. Creepy thing... I didn't sleep that night :shock:
Ohhhh there was also the "leap frog activity table" I am sure it was subliminal messaging gathering future recruits for Beezlebub ROFLMFAO explains a lot of badly behaved Children :shock:

Ew! I was thinking of getting something similar for my youngest... No no no nononono...

You could read to the kids:

You’re Different And That's Bad.
The Little Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables.
Dad's New Wife Robert.
Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
The Little Sissy Who Snitched
That's It, I'm Putting You Up For Adoption
The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
Pop! Goes the weasel...And Other Great Microwave Games
Why Can't Mr. Fork and Mrs. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?

Grandpa gets a casket

The little engine that couldn’t because he was a worthless bum like your father

When Mummy left Daddy and what you did to cause it

The Attention Deficit Disorder Association’s Book of Wild Animals of North America. Hey! Let’s Go Ride Our Bikes!

When Mommy and Daddy Don’t Know the Answer They Say God Did It

Whining, Kicking, and Crying to Get Your Way

Fun Four-Letter Words to Know and Share
Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School

The Surprise at the Bottom of the Pool

You Can’t Help It If You’re Stupid

Patty Went Splat! (Don’t YOU Forget Your Seatbelt)

Santa Claus And Other Lies Your Parents Told You

Fun With Things Under The Kitchen Sink
Bambi & Thumper Meet the Taxidermist

Everyone You Love Will Die: A Popup Book

What the hell is mummy’s problem anyway?

Mom and Dad Fed You Your "Runaway" Pets

Jack The Giant Liar

My Little Sister is a Witch

You can get sucked down the drain

Mickey Mouse and the mouse trap

[FONT=&quot]We're poor because we had you[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All Daddy Wants for Christmas is For You to Shut the Hell Up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Is the Stove Hot Yet
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]The New Baby is Better Than You

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]The lollipop lady wants to eat you
Your parents hide chocolate in the cat litter

Your bath toys are evil
Dora the explorer and the kidnapper

You forgot a Dr. Seuss classic... but I'm not going to say the title on here. It'll get me my first infraction :p
Hehehe

Newtolovingsnake. Dick and Dora were the main characters of "The Happy Venture Readers" booklets, a series of pictorial elementary readers for primary school, produced in the 1950's and used through most of the sixties. They would typically begin with: "We will play," Dora says to Dick. They included their pets, Fluff the cat and Nip the dog.

Nighthawk. You should have got up and taken Elmo to bed with you. He would have enjoyed the cuddle and you wouldn't have had to worry about his malevolent presence somewhere out there in the dark. Imagination is a powerful thing!

Noisy toys
My wife's mother ran a family day care where my wife would work after school. From the outset, she said no noisy toys. So the worst the kids got were baby rattles and cash registers that went clunk, clunk, ring. These days all I have to deal with is the dog's squeaky toys. He only plays with each intermittently, so that is not an issue. However, when you are tip-toeing around the house in the dark of the wee small hours and manage to tread on one, it fairly scares the crap out of you plus. So I can appreciate the reactive thoughts that begin to enter one's conscientiousness after several hundred exposures to the same inane, irritating and monotonous response from any given toy. Visions of a sledgehammer and pulverised plastic or shattered circuitry would clearly bring a definite feeling of prolonged peace and comfort.

Tahlia, you obviously have way too much time on your hands....

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back