:( what are u scared of?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it when they put drips in the bed of ur arm thats one thing i cant stand coz u have to sleep funny and u feel like u cant bend it etc drives me bonkers!

i am scared of going to sleep in operations tho i freak out a bit when i have to have that done
i have a few times and hated it

I have had 1 operation and i kinda enjoyed as i was going to sleep lol, felt like i was just rolling down a hill, real relaxed.
Only reason I didnt fully enjoy it is because it was an operation haha

Oh wow, CassM, I've found a kindred spirit! My partner thinks I'm mad everytime I sidestep those nasty grates... he's even tried to push me onto one to get me over my fear! NOT a big help!!

So glad I'm not the only one petrified by them!!

lmao one of the ones i had it felt like i had pins and needles in my face

the other one i had they were wearing santa clause hats because it was chrissy time

the other one i just felt so grose because i was panicing

i dont like the feeling of not knowing whats going on when ur out for the count lol

Haha santa hats.. that would kinda creep me out.

yea it was a tad odd!
one of the men was real fat too lol
none of them were real santas tho coz the only pressie i woke up with was a nice big jab of morph in my chest lol

well im scared of those dress up clowns because all i can think of is that there a pedifile and there comming for me

once this time i was in hostpital and there was a weirdo accross from me in the same room, and i mean a freaky person , he was talking about some weird stuff that most people would keep to themself , well cut a long story short it was about 10 pm, lights off and a nurse would come in and give me a hit of morphene to reduce the pain every few hours , well the curtains open and it wasn't the nurse, it was the freak accross from me and he try'ed getting into my bed (by mistake i hoped) any way i freaked out and screamed like my sister would when i would chase her around the house throwing mouse traps at her. any way i woke up every one up and the nurse came in put him back in his place and later the day after he was released back into the wild where ever he came from. and in away it was a little funny but scared the crap out of me at the time.

how could you be scared of a little cute possum, i once found one in a bin with a peace of chicken in its mouth and i just grabed it by the tail and and let it latch on to the tree and the way it went, though yeah they do have a good set of claws, and im sure they could do some damage but other then that there looks take the scaryness out of them. cute little possums nice possum arrrrrrrrrrrrenot the face errrrrrrreck

cocroaches by far..

Not too long ago I got up in the middle up the night to go to the bathroom. Went to walk out the bathroom door when I saw a cocroach on the door frame...
Other half is a heavy sleeper but I managed to scream loud enough so he woke up and came and killed it before I could move from being crouched in the far side corner!

HATE EM

I'm scared of falling pregnant - I think it's called tocophobia.... I have a real fear of that - I just couldn't handle something growing inside of me - parasitising... ewwwwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back