:( what are u scared of?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not me. thats ummm ummm,.............................................

HEY EVERYBODY

LOOK OVER THERE

*runs*

My greatest fear is Manchester Utd. Seriously.

The deep ocean. Infinite open spaces with no land creeps me out. Im definatley a land animal
My partner is like that, but not only the ocean, but the whole beach thing itself! Happy to go camping in the bush, but not the beach. Which gets a bit awkward as Im a surfer and up until recently have lived within a km or so of water...
It makes holiday planning fairly interesting.....

Bahahahahah :lol: its okay matty i have heaps of photos from camping to prove my point :twisted:

Oh yes , i definately have a phobia of needles and injections.My mums a nurse so she brings her new "instruments" from uni to home and explains to me how you inject someone :(

Once i kicked the docter when he tried giving me an injection, he asked me to name all the animals i know of to keep me distracted, all i said was " snake, snake , snake umm lizard... ouchhhhh arghhhh!

Nikki + docter + injection = disaster + selfdefence needed :evil: I have to have one this year, i think i'm going to chain myself to my bed :D....or snake enclosure.

Go to the blue mountains and go on the thing (mind blank) that takes you across the valley. Glass floor :)

There's no way you'd get me out on that thing...lol

I went to Dreamworld a few years back and went on the Tower of Terror which I don't find a problem at all, but getting up to the ride is a bit horrific for me cause you had to walk over this clear floor in semi darkness. The first time I went on the ride, I stopped dead when I stepped onto it and had so much trouble walking across it. Even the second time I had trouble walking over it, even though I knew it was safe.

LOL Matt...HAHAHA...don't worry...im not scared of you.......much......:D:D:D

im scared of luke1, hes all big and tuff, i shouldnt mess with him, hes a ninja parkour freak. buddy, just relax, i dont want to mess with you

:D

I am absolutely terrified of natural disaters, things that are completely out of my control (yep hubby says I have ISSUES) When the east coast went on that tsunami watch hubby came home to half the house packed up all the animals in travel containers and a couple of my mates and our kids ready to head for the hills. We even had a packed lunch ready to go. Trust me he still thinks its funny to bring it up....

The one thing that i am mainly scared of is deeep water where i cant see or feel the bottom, weak i know lol.

I also dont like picking mealworms up with my fingers because im afraid of them swinging around and nipping you with their tail lol. Any other time their fine :)

incessantly ignorant posters scare the begeezus outa me :shock:

that and hairy, spitting South American camelids: L. glama

big spiders, cockroaches, sting rays, sharks, MY SISTER lol

Im scared of my cousin. Pushing me through a window, breaking the ceiling with my head, sustaining mild concussion and trapping me under a blanket have all made me suspicious that he does not like me or has watched to much crappy WWE.

Im scared of my cousin. Pushing me through a window, breaking the ceiling with my head, sustaining mild concussion and trapping me under a blanket have all made me suspicious that he does not like me or has watched to much crappy WWE.

:shock:!

lol my mom is totally just goes crazy if she sees a cockroach the funnest time was when she was one above the door and called me to help her kill it and she picked up a shoe and because the couldnt reach it she threw the shoe at it and it started to fall then it used its wings to fly and it flew on to her and shes was running around the place screaming WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT and im like stay still its on your leg AND SHE JUST GOES EVEN MORE CRAZY AND IS JUMPING EVERYWHERE AND I GET A SHOE AND HIT IT AND IT FALLS OF and i kill it then shes like Quote "I didnt know they could FLY" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back